RTRacing Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12

RTRacing Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12

Very good tunes. I wish you have other tunes to publish. Thanks
perfect tune, i'm use ds3, it,s same tuning? do you have tuning hsv for apricot hill and red bull ring circuits? thanks
This is a beast of a tune. Takes corners very well indeed. I hope your going to be doing more tunes like this. Well done, great work.
Very nice tune! I love the HSV cars so I did not want to mess with my tunes on my base model so I bought another and I was able to cut off 1 1/2 secs from some of my best times. Awesome tune.
great tune,very fast,its fantastic !!
Def worked for me 2.04 at Bathurst.
1.20.319 at Laguna.
Now to get below 1.20s
AMAZING Tune!! Saving in my A slot!
Really good tune, gives the car nice balance on entry to corners. All you have to do is play about with aero and final gear depending on track and you're ready to drive on the limit of what this car's capable of.
As I've got arty on my psn list it be rude not to big up his tune.
I used this tune many times in gt500 rooms through all updates of gt6 it's geared towards racing softs so a few adjustments needed for seasonal tyre requirements but a easy 16s are acheivable out of the box
Took 3 laps in test drive then went to laguna seca seasonal and golded in 1st lap. Thanks for the tune!
Very good tune for all tracks.
Very good and driveable tune!
Very easy to handle
A great universal tune!
For the Laguna Seca seasonal event, I maxed the aero and set a 15.3 so this I recommend.
Great tune! Got myself into the top 5 on the early days of the GT500 Time trial!
Very driveable even if you're not the most skilled driver. The power gets to the ground smoothly and the cars handles great. You'd think the suspension is stiffer than it actually is the way it can hold fast corners, but it seems to swallow bumps and small curbs. A fantastic tune all around!
Very nice all round tune. No scary moments here... Thanks.
Very good tune, thx a lot
Great job ! Works very nicely , no more understeering ! A+
Superb
Back