Ruf BTR 86'

Ruf BTR 86'

I like the suspension set up for this, it's something that I always struggle with on my cars. I tried your setup at Spa and found a lot of difficulty on most of the corners. I think I figured out a way to improve your settings though (For my own personal style, no offense). I lowered the ride height to Front 83, Rear 78. Power Limiter 99.7% adding the racing exhaust. Then I Added 200Kilo ballast and set it to -50% and adding stage 3 Weight Reduction as well as the Carbon bonnet to give a Front/Rear Weight Distribution of 50:50. It is still a little twitchy, but seems even more stable for me. All that it needs is a slightly earlier braking and acceleration whilst front wheels are straight.
This is one Great tune!!! I tried it out on International B, Tour of Europe Race 3 at Ascari one of my favorite tracks. I won easily, Lap 1-2:20.6 Lap 2-2:16.9 and Lap 3-2:16.4. It handled great and on some of the curves the rear went out a little bit but it came right back. The acceleration was super coming out of corners and on the straightaways. Overall one of the better tunes for this car. Thanks for sharing.
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
thanks man
Back