Resource icon

RUF RGT '00

Everything everyone said about this tune is true. Simply fantastic my friend, simply fantastic! Thank you for sharing your talent with the community. Three cheers for you Jeje!
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my dear friend TripleE63. It's always a pleasure to read your enjoy and I appreciate a lot yours comments . Thanks again my dear friend TripleE63
Update tune is great makes the RUF stable and compliant, well done.
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my dear friend redmk1. It's always a pleasure to read your enjoy and yours comments. Thanks again my dear friend redmk1
Great tune my friend. TKS Jeje.
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my dear friend Joao. Coming from you it's always a pleasure to read your enjoy and your comment. Thanks a lot my dear friend Joao
Great setup, really helped my driving doing the Sierra Sesonal Super Lap.
Highly appreciated
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot chillmazta. I am very happy that car suits your driving style. Bravo for your gold in the seasonnal event in Sierra with this car. Thanks again chillmazta
Easy win and a lovely drive!
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot Bertracer! !!! It's a real pleasure for me to read that you have enjoyed this car! !!!! Thanks again Bertracer
EXCELLENT SETUP!!
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot MatheusAPS !!!!! It's a real pleasure to read your enjoy and your satisfaction for this car !!!!! Thanks again my friend MatheusAPS !!!!!!
What an excellent tune for this car. I have tried numerous tunes including my own but no one has tamed this beast like you have. Well Done!
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks a lot my friend Racin510s !!!!! It's a real pleasure to read your satisfaction for this car! !!! I appreciate a lot yours comments !!!! Thanks again my friend Racin510s !!!!!
This tune is heven I can finally drive this Ruf it handles like it's on rails you point it in and it does what you want CHEERS.
Jeje6410
Jeje6410
Thanks my friend! !!! Once again to read your comments it's a real pleasure and I thanks you very much! !!!! Thanks again my friend Zoob18
Back