Sachsenring

Sachsenring v1.0

Thx
Great track the elevation changes really bring this to life especially compared to my flat version, which is now deleted and replaced with yours ;-). Great job looking forward to your next project.
Excellent. Love your tracks.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks mate!
Astonishingly similar to the real thing.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Great to hear such an estimation. Thanks!
This is a very good version of track.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for rating it!
Lots of treacherous corners, especially the corner 13 'Sachsenkurve'! Nice elevation change there, you get lot's of speed going downhill before, and have keep the momentum for the uphill section afterwards, but not too much... :)
The corners 5,6,7 and 10,11 are nicely set up, you have to find a line connecting them to be fast.
Overall a great track, not too hard to learn, but enough finesses to keep it challenging in different cars.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for rating the replica!
You description puts it straight to the point. The track might not be the hardest but to be fast still is a challenge. I'm glad you enjoyed.
Great to see another MotoGP track getting some attention and this recreation translates into some great track time in GT6.

Accepting the fact that there are just some things you cannot do with the editor, this retains the feel and experience of the Sachsenring very well and is an excellent rendition of a great track and definitely gets another recommended download rating from me.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for that 5 star rating, it's greatly apreciated!
Another excellent track creation - very interesting layout.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thank you for reviewing it and have fun driving!
Back