Resource icon

Shelby GT350R '65

She's a good race muscle car, enjoy with it !!

If you like this tune, rate and comment !! Thank you !!!
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Shelby
Performance Points
530 PP
Max. Power
525 HP
Weight
1150 kg
Weight Distribution
Displacement
4736 cc
Max. Torque
656.8 ft-lb
Drivetrain
FR
Tires (Front)
Racing: Soft
Tires (Rear)
Racing: Soft
Pit Service
  1. Car Wash
  2. Change Oil
Aero Kit
Standard
Flat Floor
Standard
Rear Wing
Standard
Wheel Model
RAYS 57D
Wheel Size
+2
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Clutch
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine
Stage 3
Exhaust
Racing Exhaust
Weight Reduction
Stage 3
Other Parts
  1. Racing Brake Kit
  2. Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
  3. Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
  4. Sports ECU
  5. Intake Tuning
  6. Isometric Exhaust Manifold
  7. Catalytic Converter: Sports
  8. Window Weight Reduction
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Max. Speed Unit
mph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Reset = Final gear to 5000 = Max speed 112mph = Ratios = Final gear to 3.135 ( If you want change the speed, adjust with the final gear only ) = Done !!
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Power Limiter
100%
Power Boost Level
0%
Downforce (Front)
Downforce (Rear)
Ballast Weight
98 kg
Ballast Position
-50%
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.86 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

Great tune my friend. Takes a bit of getting used to as you need to brake a lot earlier than usual as it arrives at corners faster than expected for a 530PP tune. If you brake early and get the front end turned in then it is a great tune. Brake too late and you have an understeering pig on your hands.

Be smooth, brake early and you will be fast.

Good work GR65
Now this '65 is maybe a little bit idk, meaner than the the non R. This car handles great and it growls at you lol....nice job my friend! I love these cars and you bring out the best of them from the past!!! Can't wait for a GT7!!!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend Tuner MH !! For your comment and satisfaction, I THANK YOU !! Thanks again bro !!
5*
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot friend !! Glad and satisfied to read you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again R_Gouveia !!
This set up woke mine up finally. Digs into corners like it on rails! That final gear reset and manage is sweet too, and no more rear end kick out. Thanks!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Xanbukka !! Glad that you like this car !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Great tune. It handles really nice for a big heavy muscle car. I like to set these types of cars at 500PP just so they're a bit more competitive when racing but with the power you've listed the tune handles it well.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you !! I agree 100% with you, too power affects the behavior of certain cars, your choice is excellent !! Thanks again !!
I agree with Sir Chadwick. Great tune, the car is faster than I thought it would be. Again I prefer RS and the pp can be altered for personal preference. Excellent job, well done.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Graham !! Afterwards, you can improve it according to your preferences and taste !! Thanks again !!
hi there buddy I like the tune and I done all things what it says but I done a oil change and took off the window weight reduction but my one says 525bhp at 531pp but anyways I like the tune so just about to test drive oh sorry for reporting you I never new which was which cus im new you see:)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Hi Buddy !! First, thank you for having tested the car and you are satisfied. Second, i did not explain this difference in bhp, it will remain a mystery, although 533bhp !! Third, have your opinion on the car is good for me. Thanks again Buddy !! See you soon !!!
Back