Resource icon

SUZUKI GSX-R/4 '01

Make all changes and last the gearbox !!

Brake early but not too long for good take the curves and get out quickly by being flexible with the throttle !!

This is perhaps not the best setting for this event but you should win the gold with this car !!

ACTIVE STEERING = STRONG

IMG_0641.JPG
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Suzuki
Performance Points
500 PP
Max. Power
229 HP
Weight
742 kg
Weight Distribution
Displacement
1299 cc
Max. Torque
172.3 ft-lb
Drivetrain
MR
Tires (Front)
Comfort: Soft
Tires (Rear)
Comfort: Soft
Pit Service
  1. Car Wash
  2. Change Oil
Rear Wing
Generic Wing: Type D
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Clutch
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine
Stage 3
Exhaust
Racing Exhaust
Weight Reduction
Stage 3
Other Parts
  1. Racing Brake Kit
  2. Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
  3. Isometric Exhaust Manifold
  4. Catalytic Converter: Sports
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Max. Speed Unit
mph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (6th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Reset = Final gear to 5500 = Max speed 112mph = Ratios = Final gear to 4.115 ( If you want change the speed to suit track, adjust with the final gear only ) = Done !!
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Power Limiter
97.1%
Downforce (Rear)
Ballast Weight
160 kg
Ballast Position
-21%
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

This tune also works for the 500pp Big Willow seasonal. Just increase the ballast to 183kg and don't do any weight reductions and it's solid. Will do a 1:20.3.

For more turn in, play with the ballast position. Good work GR!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend reefer !!I thank you for your comment and your advice always wise and constructive !! Thanks again my friend !!
Your tune is a life saver! I was not expecting such a tough challenge, but I managed to get 1:00.894. Yesss!!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Read your satisfaction to have managed this event is pure bliss for me and i thank you !! Thanks again SpeedOfDark !!
Great tune was looking for 2 tents found 7
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! I'm glad to read your satisfaction for the car and that you have won the gold !! Thanks again and good job redmk1 !!
Champion! Your tunes always point me in the right direction. Been chasing a 10th for hours and with just a minor tweak of your tune I'm done. Dunno how you manage it so often but keep up the great efforts!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot durrymcsteve !! Your satisfaction and your words are really appreciated and i thank you my friend !! Even with your minor tweak, this is a good team work and i love that !! Thanks again my friend !!
Great tune GR65. It's incredible for me how you turn an entire awful lap burning tires into a perfect grip lap four seconds faster... I only need to be 0.2 sec faster.
Thank you.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your comment and your satisfaction for the car !! Braking fast and not too long, to make good curves !! In the right corner just before the DUNLOP tire, not braking and you manage the acceleration, out of turn, you can and you need to succeed !!
Another winner. I finally got gold with this tune. I must confess that I had tried other tuners but without success and was hoping you would do a tune for this event. I have managed to take a full second off my previous best. Thank you again.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot vine lizard for your satisfaction and to have enjoyed the car !! I am not offended by the fact that you have tested other settings. The main thing is that you managed this event and i am glad to have you helped !! Thanks again my friend !!
Back