Tail of the Dragon REMASTERED

Tail of the Dragon REMASTERED V 2.20

In this update, I sectioned the course off into 5 stages, each 2 checkpoints long.

Parking Areas have been added in locations similar to real life, but not all of the small pull off areas where 1 or 2 motorcycles could fit have been added.

Trees have been added to the entire cours e. More decorations coming soon...
Reactions: GT6champNK_69
Completely reconstructed using eran's tools.

The road is advertised as "318 curves in 11 miles," but I managed a healthy 260 in just as much distance.
Reactions: GT6champNK_69
I went over the whole track and adjusted many key areas to smooth the road out considerably.
After plenty of testing in online lobbies, the course has gotten a lot of feedback. The changes made to this version remedy a few issues noted with the course, and added 2 missing corners.

The course is still not 100% authentic to the real Deal's Gap due fo the complexity of the pass and the limitations encounter in the TPE.

I believe this to be the most authentic rendition of the course on GT6. If anyone finds another impressive replica, link me to it. :cheers:
The course has been smoothened out significantly. The accuracy to the real course has diminished slightly. Then again, it's impossible to recreate all 318 corners over the 11 miles of Deal's Gap.

NOTE:
I may end up deleting this track altogether and just focusing on a shorter 2-4 mile-section of this road in order to recreate it as accurately and detailed as possible.

Enjoy and please review.
Back