Resource icon

TOYOTA TS030 Hybrid '12

No oil change !!

Make all changes and last the gearbox !!

Brake early to get out quickly !!

IMG_0568.JPG
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Toyota
Performance Points
600 PP
Max. Power
475 HP
Weight
900 kg
Weight Distribution
Displacement
3400 cc
Max. Torque
413.8 ft-lb
Drivetrain
MR
Tires (Front)
Racing: Hard
Tires (Rear)
Racing: Hard
Pit Service
  1. Car Wash
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Exhaust
Racing Exhaust
Other Parts
  1. Racing Brake Kit
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Max. Speed Unit
mph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (6th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Reset = Final gear to 4500 = Max speed 149mph = Ratios = Final gear to 3.250 ( If you want change the speed to suit track, adjust with the final gear only ) = Done !!
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Power Limiter
88.5%
Downforce (Front)
Downforce (Rear)
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

Excellent tune!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Your satisfaction for a car is always greatly appreciated and i thank you !! Thanks again my friend MaxHavoc !!
just wonderful
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot ana3co13 !! Your satisfaction for the car is really appreciated and i thank you !! Thanks again my friend !!
9:38:4xx (1:43:8xx lap) on Grand Valley seasonal event it’s not the best time… I’m not the best pilot, but with this tune I’ve improved to a better pilot. It’s incredible the easy way to drive this car, fantastic. Thank you, thank you very much, not only for the tune but to share it… to share all of your tunes.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot speedy turtle !! For your satisfaction and to have enjoyed the car, i thank you !! For sharing, it is a pleasure !! Thanks again friend !!
excellent! stable. easily controllable and without traction control, was able to gold the seasonal with ease. superb tune sir. will be trying more of yours for sure.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Drunkpunk !! I appreciate your satisfaction and your comment on the car and i thank you !! Thanks again friend !!
extraordinary fabulous tune my friend !!!!! I don't know if my audi R8 I achieved the same satisfaction but frankly you with this car is ecstasy !!!!! Fast stable and easy to drive !!!!!!! Thanks my friend for this tune !!!!!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot jeje6410 !! It's always pleasant for me to read that you like a car especially coming from a tuner and i thank you for your satisfaction !! I will test your R8 !! Thanks again my friend !!
Absolutely brilliant!! Great work mate, just one thing about power limiter: I bought the car and to get 600pp I had to set power limiter at 88.5% with 469hp.
Thanks a lot!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend, i'm glad and i appreciate to read you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks for having me report this error, without oil change and power limiter to 88.5%, you get 475hp, with oil change and power limiter to 83.1%, you get 469hp !! Thanks again squander !!
Great tune, thanks again...
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Moose72 for your satisfaction for the car !! Thanks again friend !!
Back