Usui Pass - REMASTERED V 4.20

Length
Theme
Andalusia
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
Rebuilt from the ground, up.
  • Usui Pass was the iconic mountain pass where Takumi Fujiwara defeated Impact Blue in the Initial D manga and anime. And, where Keiichy Tsuchiiya honed his drifting technique as a young man.
  • This 1:1 rendition of Usui Pass uses the same sector from the Initial D arcade games - which isn't the entire length of the road - but the layout based is on the real-life version of the road (Japan National Route 18).
  • The end result is a technical and challenging mountain pass course which would test even the most skilled drivers.
-----

This course was created using the @eran0004's Track Layout Creator and Elevation Editor.
XSajkM3a92K4VAGXvM_0[1].png
Author
SolidSnake7735
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from SolidSnake7735

Latest updates

1. Final Version

Additions Decorations on the left side of the track. Added two more Parking Areas. Changes...
  2. Rocks and trees, left side.

In this update, I added forest road trees to the entire course, and rock banks to the left side...
  3. Link

Fixed.

Latest reviews

9/10. Brilliant work, all the added tree's, and rocks plus some added houses gives it a authentic atmosphere. And as BarneyA mentioned, the use of parking spaces is cool. But it has a few cliches, and is to narrow for my liking. I like your work, and I will be using this track randomly, maybe even online.
10/10 the use of the parking bays to increase track width at certain points is brilliant.
Back