Watkins Glen - Long Course

Watkins Glen - Long Course v1.0

You keep doing excellent tracks. I have downloaded this one, sachsenring, Monticello, Portimáo.
Well done mate.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
I apreciate your favour for my my tracks! Thanks!
Another great effort Patrick! I have now deleted the other version that I had that someone else did.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for you review!
Being a fan of nascarfan1400's short version of "The Glen" I was really looking forward to your interpretation of the long circuit and once again it doesn't disappoint.

For the best experience, put yourself in a super GT/GT 300 car, turn all those assists off, engage cockpit view and prepare yourself for a thrill ride :-) Even against the AI this track produces some great racing.

Turn 8 is especially challenging if you drive in first person - a completely blind entry and exit that will provoke a little clench every time you steam into it, but the entire circuit is peppered with interesting moments to catch out the unwary.

This is another really good piece of work - thanks Patrick8308 for a good few hours of fun already.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
I'm happy the longer version is being liked too! I'll have to test Super GT or GT 300 here myself, seems very promising. Thanks for that detailed review!
Good follow, Fun & challenging. Great work. I like all the tracks you make.
Patrick8308
Patrick8308
Thanks for that compliment! Great that you enjoy my tracks. Have fun racing.
Back