Zhejiang Circuit, China 28/03/2016

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
Replica of the new Zhejiang Circuit, China:
Zhejiang Circuit, Keqiao Qu, Shaoxing Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China.

This replication of the new Zhejiang Circuit in China, located at Shaoxing is a 3.2km FIA Grade 2 circuit. The construction began in 2013, and will end in September 2016. The first race 22-23 October 2016.
I don't know much about how this track will be, how much, or little elevation changes it will feature.
This created track has moderate elevation changes, very good indeed.
I think that this track will go on to be very popular amongst drivers, it really has some good challenging sectors. So, until it opens, enjoy my version of it.:)

• I used a detailed picture to draw from.
  • All curbs are carefully laid as accurate as possible.
  • All track sites are placed were possible, some random placed.
  • I'm curious to see how close this will be to the real one.
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAYJAAAAJDRjZTgzNjE1LWY0YjctNDk2My1iODg2LWQ2ZTZiOWEyZjhhMA.png

China's latest racing circuit may well have prove to be it's best to date, with world class facilities and an interesting layout with-whisper it-some reasonable elevation changes thrown in for good measure.
Located at Shaoxing, a City of 5 million people a few hours drive south of Shanghai, Zhejiang Circuit has been four years in development. The vision is to provide the ultimate playground for drivers and racing enthusiasts and to give automotive manufacturers and brands a cutting-edge platform to showcase their products to the ever-growing Chinese market.
At the heart of the development is a 3.2km FIA Grade 2 circuit penned by Apex Circuit Design in England. The main course can be split into two smaller 'East' and 'West' circuits which can be run simultaneously, while there is also an independent 800m FIA-CIK compliant kart circuit.
Adjacent to the start/finish straight sits the Motorsport Hub, a state-of-the art hospitality facility that will act as home base for visitors to Zhejiang Circuit. The building offers commanding views of the on-track action from each of the six floors. The ground floor offers exhibition, conference and event space ideal for large scale hospitality events and product launches.
Opening in late 2016 is a 52-room 'lifestyle' hotel, which intendeds to showcase an 'East meets West' theme.
Luxuriously appointed, it will feature signature restaurant Le Sheng, which will serve a range of Chinese cuisine, a swimming pool, saunas, steam rooms and a fitness centre.
Construction on the whole facility began in December 2013 and will conclude in-mid 2016, at which point phase two will begin immediately to add add the car market, the hillside lodges and the office building.

The first international motorsport championship to commit to Zhejiang is the TCR Asia Series, which will visit on October 22-23- it's highly likely that others will follow.

Apex-Zhejiang-Race-Circuit-Site-Plan.jpg

The finishing result:...:cheers:

MUIMCXaAVJ2AAn7pN_0.png

I'll really hope you all will like it. Until the real one opens, enjoy this version:):gtpflag:
Reactions: abc81119 and djrace
Author
GT6champNK_69
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from GT6champNK_69

Latest reviews

Another great track. Racing on this circuit is excellent,for all your work on this :-)
GT6champNK_69
GT6champNK_69
Big thanks mate, these great reviews is much appreciated. :)
Back