BMWteamPTG's TT Gallery - Temporarily on hiatus -

• Thread starter BMWteamPTG
  • 56 comments
Hey guys. I have always wanted to get good at photo mode on GT4. Well, I got TT and needed to do it. So, here, on GTP, is my first Photo Shoot. Let me know how i did and let me know how I can improve. Thanks guys. Enjoy...

April
-7-Suzuki GSX-R 750 - Nürburgring
-12-Aprilia RSV1000R - Grand Valley
-19-BMW K1200R RM - Deep Forest
-21-Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R - Seattle
-27-Honda CBR1000RRW 7 - El Capitan

Update!!! Suzuki GSX-R 750 - Nürburgring

UPDATE! : added border and sig. fixed some for lightness/darkness

more coming soon

hey man. this is your first photo shoot? well, dang! thats not bad at all! the motion blur on the third shot is excellent. keep taking pics man!

thanks man. i appriciate it alot. i spent around 1 1/2 hours on these, and PS'ed some...ill have to make a sig now to put in my pics :)

...well lets just say its one i hadnt won at the time.

next update, no doubt :) look at my name, you think i wouldnt highlight my namesake? lol

The shutter speed it WAY too high in some of the pics, either blur them yourself or bring down the shutter speed in TT. Some of the bikes look like they are stopped or something, but they driver looks like he is going 400mph the way he's sitting.

Be sure that they're saving as "ultra fine" because, they all look a tad grainy to me. Also, some of them looked like they're under-contrasted. Notch that up a little in photoshop. Decent framing though, just work a little on "uncentering" them, they all lack much variety, as the bikes are all centered, leading to a very monotonous feel. But practice makes perfect, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Nurbfanatic
Be sure that they're saving as "ultra fine" because, they all look a tad grainy to me. Also, some of them looked like they're under-contrasted. Notch that up a little in photoshop. Decent framing though, just work a little on "uncentering" them, they all lack much variety, as the bikes are all centered, leading to a very monotonous feel. But practice makes perfect, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

thank you...i will try to make them "less monotonous"...thanks for the constructive criticism. :)

update tonight!!!

Update!!! Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R - Seattle​

This was a shoot where I had a hard time weeding out the bad ones...i really enjoyed this shoot...hope you do too.By the way, notice any subliminal advertising in a couple of shots???

BMWteamPTG
Update!!! Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R - Seattle​

kwsakininjazx6rsttle188uh.th.gif
http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kwsakininjazx6rsttle196hc.gif
By the way, notice any subliminal advertising in a couple of shots???

No...

Back