Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
well im not sure if it works...
i cant understand whats beeing said, but the fact that theres people in there trying gt4 is a good thing

Well i just went through maskrider's cars...and i didn't see a Corvette C6 :indiff: I really hope it's a prize car or something, i was really looking forward to driving it.

see, i dont get how this whole used car thing works. does the used car section contain cars that aren't available under their respective brand (as in new cars)? Its just weird how you can purchase cars that you would expect to be used (old cars) in the new section.

Does this mean, that, for instance, there could be car manufactures that are only available in the used section?

RacingFreak2k3
Well i just went through maskrider's cars...and i didn't see a Corvette C6 :indiff: I really hope it's a prize car or something, i was really looking forward to driving it.

yeah I know how you feel...
but then I came across the ZR1 Vette
NOW THATS THE ONE VETTE I WISHED IT CAME IN GT4
AND IT DID!! :)

but if the C6 is not here...then lets hope it comes out in the US version...ALONG with the new ZO6!! 👍

Can cars fall off the cliff on the Grand Canyon track, like KY mentioned in one of the interviews??????????????????????????????????????
?
??
???
????
?????
??????
???????
????????
?????????
??????????
??????????????????????????

JamieD
see, i dont get how this whole used car thing works. does the used car section contain cars that aren't available under their respective brand (as in new cars)? Its just weird how you can purchase cars that you would expect to be used (old cars) in the new section.

Does this mean, that, for instance, there could be car manufactures that are only available in the used section?

Yeah I was wondering that too. A shot of a used car 'dealership' would be nice :)

And I think I speak for everyone, when I ask do the cars have working reverse lights? :lol:

T5-R
Yeah I was wondering that too. A shot of a used car 'dealership' would be nice :)

And I think I speak for everyone, when I ask do the cars have working reverse lights? :lol:

Used car dealerships are seperate from manufacturers. There is a used dealer for different types. Used cars from the 90's have 2 shops, A and B. There is also a dealer for really old school cars I think.

1twojay
Used car dealerships are seperate from manufacturers. There is a used dealer for different types. Used cars from the 90's have 2 shops, A and B. There is also a dealer for really old school cars I think.

Ah right cool :) I assume theres some kind of sorting method (or a large list) as I hope theres plenty of choice in the used car dealerships.

I noticed from maskrider's screens that the 240 GLT Estate wasn't shown in the Volvo garage so I presume thats at the used car dealership (Where it should be).

1twojay

So do u mean that i can't buy a car in the used car dealership that is the exact same model and year as a car in the new car dealership? If so, it makes it a whole lot easier to keep track of things.

RacingFreak2k3
So do u mean that i can't buy a car in the used car dealership that is the exact same model and year as a car in the new car dealership? If so, it makes it a whole lot easier to keep track of things.

It would be great to have used cars pics. You start with 10,000 (or 1,000,000 Yn) and I noticed there was only two new cars that were under that price.

Hajaz
ok i just got confirmation that it works with no lag on kai (only 2 players tested so far)

:)

Great then, I cannot even send an e-mail with the busy server at the moment, ha ha !

I'm indeed waiting for connection with Xlink Kai and PS2 GT4 LAN mode, looks like I can cancel the wait.

kai2.JPG

Stop asking for pics now, check maskriders gallery, all new cars are on there, and tuner cars and he'll be posting some used soon I think.

Judging from the translated menu's we will be able to have the choice between a simple and a normal HUD 👍

The data logger looks much better as well :D

Is anyone going to make a complete car list with horsepower other engine figures? I'll be glad to help.

Can someone tell if the BMW e30 M3 is in the game. It would be great driving the most succesfull touringcar in the world around the Nordschleife.

Michel

Hajaz, one question : do you know what kind of Internet connection they have used ? Which upload and download bandwidth ?

I heard that is an official track list in the GT4 handbook. If true can it be put here if possible?

Many thanks again.

👍

VV
Hajaz, one question : do you know what kind of Internet connection they have used ? Which upload and download bandwidth ?

no id dont... translator is gone now, and i forgot to ask when he was around.

From what i heard japan has pretty good internet connections tho

I am recording the opening movie right now, but I will definitely not host it (you know why already), I will ask Blimblim and ALPHA (for his free server) when I am done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back