Looking for classics

• Thread starter sixtoes
  • 17 comments
sixtoes
sixtoes
Would love to acquire some classic race cars, mostly for photography purposes (see my gallery for examples). In particular, I'm looking for:

'63 Corvette Z06 Race Car (pending from TRD TERCEL for Chapparal 2D)
'66 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car (pending from ghsnu for Chapparal 2J)
'67 Ford Mark IV Race Car (pending as amazing gift from Gerseph!)
'69 Bluebird Rally Car (pending from slayer91 for Mobil 1 NSX)
'69 Ford GT40 Race Car (if deal with slayer91 doesn't go, pending for Mobil 1 NSX)
'70 Toyota 7 Race Car (pending with unikym for '66 AC 427 S/C and '69 Chevy [Camaro or 'Vette])

Here are some vehicles I have for offer that might be fair trades:

'67 Chapparal 2D Race Car
'70 Chapparal 2J Race Car
'66 AC 427 S/C
'69 Chevrolet Camaro SS
'69 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3)
'70 Plymouth Superbird
'67 Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype Cn.0706
'67 Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
'77 Lancia Stratos Rally Car
'01 Mobil 1 NSX
'00 Nomad Diablo GT-1

I've not traded before, but I can assure you that you will receive any agreed-upon trades. (If necessary, I will change oil, rebuild engine and repair chassis before trade.) You may respond in the thread with any offers, or via PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

EDITED: I will be away from my computer from this afternoon through tomorrow evening, but will check this thread and PMs upon return. If any of the pending deals don't go through, I'm still happy to work with other offers. Thanks, everyone - and enjoy a very Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Hey, I have another trade going right know but I think that I may have a Mercades 300SL for you, dont think it gets much more classic. I would like the Lamborghini Miura. If you are intrested at all contact me and we hopfully can reach a deal.

First and foremost, wonderful pictures. I haven't spent any time with the photo thread yet, but if there is still a need I wonder if you've considered doing a tutorial or tips section?

I am interested in your '01 Mobil 1 NSX, '67 Chapparal 2D Race Car, or '70 Chapparal 2J Race Car. I can offer a '67 Ford Mark IV Race Car and sometime next week I will have finished building quite a selection of paints.(Every Matte and Color Change plus two chrome colors)

My car slots are booked till Sunday though and the paint will be sometime next week. I'm thinking we could do a car trade on Sunday if you're interested and I can get back to you when I'm ready with the paints.

Two questions to finish up:
Are there any colors that you want/need?
What does it take to get you to do a photo for me?

I've got the Bluebird Rally Car. I would like the Mobil 1 NSX. I would be willing to throw in a Matte Gray paint chip as well. Can trade anytime before Jan. 13. PM me if interested.

Don't remember all of my classics (bob is running an endurance race), but I have a chrome XJ-13, chrome with custom rims Muria Beritone, Shelby GT350, 2 Cobra's (one tuned, one stock), VW Schwimmwagon TYP 166 '42, VW Kubelwagon '44, and an A/C Cobra 427, as well as some more I think.

I'd be interested in the 2J if you want to trade.

I just finished looking through your gallery and I've changed my mind. Come Sunday I'm sending you the Mark IV for free. Just seeing what you do with it will be plenty. I do hope that sometime in the future I can get you to do a photo for me though.

Stay tuned, guys - I've got to head off for now, but will reach out to each of you regarding your offers. And THANKS!!

i have the zo6 race car. interested in one of these guys.

'01 Mobil 1 NSX
'00 Nomad Diablo GT-1

i have
'63 Corvette Z06 Race Car
'66 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car
'67 Ford Mark IV Race Car
'69 Ford GT40 Race Car
'70 Toyota 7 Race Car

need
'66 AC 427 S/C
'69 Chevrolet Camaro SS
'01 Mobil 1 NSX
'00 Nomad Diablo GT-1

From a car motor show can buy?

I have some old classics

Chevorlet Corvette Convertable (c3) 69
Ferrari 330 p4 Race Car 67
Ford Mark IV Race Car 67
Buick Special 62
Citreon 2CVType A 54
Honda N360 67
Mazda 110s (L10A) 67
Lambourghini Countach LP400 74
Triumph Spitfire 1500 74
Chevorlet Corvette Convertable (c1) 54
Lambourghini Muira P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 67

Intrested in

'01 Mobil 1 NSX
'00 Nomad Diablo GT-1

Hey, I have another trade going right know but I think that I may have a Mercades 300SL for you, dont think it gets much more classic. I would like the Lamborghini Miura. If you are intrested at all contact me and we hopfully can reach a deal.

Hey, broncs - thanks, but I think I'll pass on that offer. I'm looking for cars that are either hard-to-find or silly-expensive. The SL is neither, really.

First and foremost, wonderful pictures. I haven't spent any time with the photo thread yet, but if there is still a need I wonder if you've considered doing a tutorial or tips section?

I am interested in your '01 Mobil 1 NSX, '67 Chapparal 2D Race Car, or '70 Chapparal 2J Race Car. I can offer a '67 Ford Mark IV Race Car and sometime next week I will have finished building quite a selection of paints.(Every Matte and Color Change plus two chrome colors)

My car slots are booked till Sunday though and the paint will be sometime next week. I'm thinking we could do a car trade on Sunday if you're interested and I can get back to you when I'm ready with the paints.

Two questions to finish up:
Are there any colors that you want/need?
What does it take to get you to do a photo for me?

I just finished looking through your gallery and I've changed my mind. Come Sunday I'm sending you the Mark IV for free. Just seeing what you do with it will be plenty. I do hope that sometime in the future I can get you to do a photo for me though.

Your comments and your follow up offer are very kind, Gerseph. I've thought about doing a tips section - probably on HDR and/or composite images, as there are already a couple of good basic tips threads going. I'd be thrilled with a Mark IV and will definitely do a gallery shoot with it!

I've got the Bluebird Rally Car. I would like the Mobil 1 NSX. I would be willing to throw in a Matte Gray paint chip as well. Can trade anytime before Jan. 13. PM me if interested.

Consider that a deal, slayer. I'll PM you today and send a PSN friend add. I'll be out of town today and tomorrow for New Year's, so we might not get the trade completed until Sunday - but at least we'll get connected.

Don't remember all of my classics (bob is running an endurance race), but I have a chrome XJ-13, chrome with custom rims Muria Beritone, Shelby GT350, 2 Cobra's (one tuned, one stock), VW Schwimmwagon TYP 166 '42, VW Kubelwagon '44, and an A/C Cobra 427, as well as some more I think.

I'd be interested in the 2J if you want to trade.

I'll offer the 2J for the XJ-13, then, if you'd be interested. That Jaguar's one of the beauties I've been wanting to shoot since day one... :) PM will be sent, in case you're not subscribed to the thread.

I've got the Mark IV and the XJ13. Just looking for the 2J.

If ghsnu declines my 2J for XJ-13 offer, then we'll do the deal.

i have the zo6 race car. interested in one of these guys.

'01 Mobil 1 NSX
'00 Nomad Diablo GT-1

Sounds good. Since my 2J and Mobil 1 are already spoken for, how about the 2D for the Z06? I'll PM and add you on PSN.

My Ford GT40 '69 Race car for your Mobil 1 NSX?

If my deal with slayer91 doesn't go through, I'll still have my Mobil 1 and would love to get that GT40. I'll PM you, though - maybe we can work out another alternative.

i have
'63 Corvette Z06 Race Car
'66 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car
'67 Ford Mark IV Race Car
'69 Ford GT40 Race Car
'70 Toyota 7 Race Car

need
'66 AC 427 S/C
'69 Chevrolet Camaro SS
'01 Mobil 1 NSX
'00 Nomad Diablo GT-1

Looks like your Toyota 7 would be a perfect fit for my garage - how about my '66 AC 427 S/C and either of the '69 Chevrolet cars? PM me if that sounds good.

I have some old classics

Chevorlet Corvette Convertable (c3) 69
Ferrari 330 p4 Race Car 67
Ford Mark IV Race Car 67
Buick Special 62
Citreon 2CVType A 54
Honda N360 67
Mazda 110s (L10A) 67
Lambourghini Countach LP400 74
Triumph Spitfire 1500 74
Chevorlet Corvette Convertable (c1) 54
Lambourghini Muira P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 67

Intrested in

'01 Mobil 1 NSX
'00 Nomad Diablo GT-1

Sorry to say there's not a lot in your classics list that I don't already have - except for the Mark IV, which has already been offered. Thanks, though.

I'll be sending vehicles in the order in which our deals are confirmed via PM, and it looks like there's a half-dozen or so in the works... that means the last deals could take 'til next weekend for me to complete thanks to the one-a-day limit. But we'll get 'em done!

I have an E type Jag '61 which not a racecar but is beautiful none the less. The only car I'd be willing to trade it for is the Nissan GT Academy Tuned 370z '08.

will give alfa romeo the old one that cost ten million in dealer for any of these p4 or 2j

Ah, the Giulia TZ2 - I'd nearly forgotten about that. Apparently, if I can't pronounce it, that's what happens. :dunce: PM sent - looks like my P4 has been claimed now...

I have an E type Jag '61 which not a racecar but is beautiful none the less. The only car I'd be willing to trade it for is the Nissan GT Academy Tuned 370z '08.

Thanks, Neenor - I've got a couple of those beautiful E-types in my garage already, so I'll have to pass. Thanks, though!

Okay, sorry, I missunderstood. I am pretty new to all this, GT5 is the first GT game I have played. I hope to trade whith you in the futer.

Back