asriel
Post your touring cars here they can be from any series i'll go first
NrburgringGP_D_2.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_3.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_4.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_7.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
funny thing....no photo in this thread shows a touring car at its definition (maybe the old DTM-cars are, but not the modern one). All cars here are GTs or prototype-touring cars.

funny thing....no photo in this thread shows a touring car at its definition (maybe the old DTM-cars are, but not the modern one). All cars here are GTs or prototype-touring cars.

yep! Thread failed:ouch:

how about some pics yourself

Here's my only two DTM shots. You're saying Super GT cars don't count? Super GT used to be called Japanese Grand Touring Car Championship if I'm not mistaken.

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_1.jpg
N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_3.jpg

are you saying that none of these cars count as touring cars?

The old Mercedes Evo II is a touring car, because it´s mainly based on the original car and tuned for races. The BMW is a GT-car and races in GT-series like LeMans or American Lemans Series.

how about some pics yourself

This is a touring car in it´s original sense

Here's my only two DTM shots. You're saying Super GT cars don't count? Super GT used to be called Japanese Grand Touring Car Championship if I'm not mistaken.

The new DTM-cars and the Super GT-cars are not touring cars in the original sense. They are prototypes and their plattform has nothing to do with the original car itself (which is the meaning of a touring car). They are prototype chassis with some car-skin on it.

@Big Ron: But if we're going to be this specific this would be a thread full of pictures of that 3-series only. It is as far as I know the only real WTCC-type car in GT5.

[Nor]MclarenF1;4955600
@Big Ron: But if we're going to be this specific this would be a thread full of pictures of that 3-series only. It is as far as I know the only real WTCC-type car in GT5.

But it is like it is, when you want to be serious. And there are not just BMW-touring cars in the game.

changed the OP to cars from any series so people keep posting don't want em thinking they gonna get told off for putting up the wrong cars keep em coming some great pics so far and as far as i'm concerned they all belong so far 👍

So I was trying out the Miniature filter after one of the DTM races, he's a couple of snaps of the DTM toy cars at the Nurburgring short course thingy..

NrburgringGP_D_2.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_1.jpg

Back