The Bugs In The Tracks....!

i cant remember what the shortest track in the game is called
u now.

the one that you never get to drive in Gt Mode.
Anyway there is a HUGE bug in it.
if you drive 1 lap forward and then on lap backward
and when you get to the straight there should come a message

- OFF COURSE -

And then you turn right off the track and then you can drive as far as you wish.

this bug is a nasty one.
shame on you Polophony!!!!!!!

Shame on you! You could kill someone driving outside the track, going backwards....what do you think you're doing?

Just kidding.

Motorsports Land is rather imperfect, it's got problems. It gives you "wrong way" if you take hairpin turns too tight.

Laguna Seca has a bug, you can get outside the track. Grand Valley has one by the second hairpin but it's not as easy to do.

The machine test is a far nastier bug than any reverse trick. Or hybrids that start in reverse or kick you backwards at over 500mph. Fun bugs, all of them :(

MotorSports Land- take the last hairpin left tight, "wrong way" message shows, cut left through the wall then right across the start/finish straight, then off you go! Fast as you like in a Speed 12 or l'Escudo. Just don't turn or you'll never find your way back... :nervous: :eek:

There are car bugs too. A certain bhp is shown on the purchase screen, but when you buy it the power is different. My two examples are when I bought a Renault Clio 172. This is so called because the power is 172 bhp, and this was advertised on the new car screen, but when bought it was revealed to have 104bhp. The second example is the Toyota Corolla Rally Car. Advertised on the special car screen as 296bhp, actually had 420.

hey i don't know if this is a bug but when i race in the all stars races, i can pass thru or at least run thru half the other cars, body just like a ghost car. i experienced this often so i'm just curious.

Pojam.

Originally posted by pupik
Shame on you! You could kill someone driving outside the track, going backwards....what do you think you're doing?

Just kidding.

Motorsports Land is rather imperfect, it's got problems. It gives you "wrong way" if you take hairpin turns too tight.

Laguna Seca has a bug, you can get outside the track. Grand Valley has one by the second hairpin but it's not as easy to do.

The machine test is a far nastier bug than any reverse trick. Or hybrids that start in reverse or kick you backwards at over 500mph. Fun bugs, all of them :(

How do you get out of these tracks??

Back