The hidden track map

• Thread starter A.A.Z.
  • 37 comments
Does anyone know, how does the map of the hidden track (the one at 1C8A 4EFE) look like? I think it's as small as Motorsports Land is... But anyway, I wonder if somebody has made the map before :)

Hmmm. What in the world is this? It's got the Deep Forest sunset but it's not Deep Forest. :confused:

I wish you could still drift in a Corvette in GT4 :grumpy:

Last edited:
NTSC 1.0:
801d52fc 1c8a
801d52fe 4efe

NTSC 1.1:
801d5624 1c8a
801d5626 4efe

NTSC 1.2:
801d589c 1c8a
801d589e 4efe

PAL:
801d58cc 1c8a
801d58ce 4efe

In your video, you said something about wanting a course map.

Here's my interpretation of it. (Don't laugh at my n00b skills at this. I suck. I know it. But it's the best I could do.)

Attachments

• gt2 hidden course map.png
    gt2 hidden course map.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 158
I couldn't post due to lack of time yesterday, but I have to say that it is the most poorly-executed track I have ever seen in GT2, other than the earlier one, being [R][R][R] COURSE BG. Perhaps that was why it was removed...

I don't have a track map readily available to share, but I must say that ty00123's map is quite accurate, following the video. Is there an actual A.I. code for this course, where it can follow it as opposed to being programmed to follow Laguna Seca?

Uh I don't think so, you remember I compared the Autumn Ring with RX-7 LM A-Spec; so this hidden track, to my opinion, can be compared to any hidden car bodies (the cars without their own engine, suspension, etc. - so just a body). This track is simply a circuit with no backgrounds, no decoration, even no cameras, and, I think, no AI code for following it... Just a closed curve of tarmac ^^

And, yes, thanks for the map - I'll try to modify it to make it to be closer to the GT2 track map image :)

Uh I don't think so, you remember I compared the Autumn Ring with RX-7 LM A-Spec; so this hidden track, to my opinion, can be compared to any hidden car bodies (the cars without their own engine, suspension, etc. - so just a body). This track is simply a circuit with no backgrounds, no decoration, even no cameras, and, I think, no AI code for following it... Just a closed curve of tarmac ^^

At least it's closed, unlike [R][R][R] COURSE BG, given if it is the Eigen Loop or not.

And, yes, thanks for the map - I'll try to modify it to make it to be closer to the GT2 track map image :)

No problem.

I must say that ty00123's map is quite accurate, following the video.

Which is (almost) what I did. I put the code in (Thanks, A.A.Z.) and raced. Drew the map on a sheet of paper while I watched the replay.

BTW, does this code work if you enter a different race, or is it coded to just that one?

Guys, I have just had a thought. There is a thread about there being a line in the sky before the last corner on Deep Forest. Maybe, just maybe, this is what we see in the sky. Also, it has the same background as Deepforest, and if you look carefully, you can see all the trees down below the circuit. I swear at one point you can actually see the Deep Forest circuit aswell!

Edit: I might have ago at the track map myself!

Guys, I have just had a thought. There is a thread about there being a line in the sky before the last corner on Deep Forest. Maybe, just maybe, this is what we see in the sky. Also, it has the same background as Deepforest, and if you look carefully, you can see all the trees down below the circuit. I swear at one point you can actually see the Deep Forest circuit aswell!

I saw it too, unless it was the cliff face down below.

I saw it too, unless it was the cliff face down below.
Superberkut, I've just had an idea. Watch the vid again, then when it gets to the point you see the track, pause it. Screenshot it, and put it into paint, then use a zoom in on the image. I am going to highlight the track aswell, to make it more visable, and then post it. Well, I will try to anyway. For some reason when I try to post an image I always fail!

I failed too, but you can see it in the distance at 0:43 and 1:06 in the video. Providing it exists.

That said, if it did exist, it would be logical, what with the scenery being similar, among others.

I don't know, guys, what did you mention between 0:43 and 1:06 in this video, but I've just broken out on the Deep Forest (using the [R][R][R]Course BG) and been driving for a while outside the track... All I can say that I didn't find anything that could be similar to this track, and I can also say that the black lines you see is just a background glitch, that's for sure.

I don't know, guys, what did you mention between 0:43 and 1:06 in this video, but I've just broken out on the Deep Forest (using the [R][R][R]Course BG) and been driving for a while outside the track... All I can say that I didn't find anything that could be similar to this track, and I can also say that the black lines you see is just a background glitch, that's for sure.
I'll be honest. I could'nt see anything either. I saw a thick grey line in the background. That might have been Deep Forest, but I can't be sure!

Hmmm. What in the world is this? It's got the Deep forest sunset but it's not Deep forest. :confused:

I wish you could still drift in a Corvette in GT4 :grumpy:

you can, i did before...

im pretty surprised i wasn't aware of this when i still played gt2, oh well nothing big.

It's an aeriel view of the track from GT2. How did you get a whole aeriel view though, I thought GT2 zoomed in much closer!
I just took some screenshots by playing the replay with the usual aerial view, then glued them together. And since this track is kind of narrower than the real ones that's what you can see from that camera.

I just took some screenshots by playing the replay with the usual aerial view, then glued them together. And since this track is kind of narrower than the real ones that's what you can see from that camera.
You did a good job aswell. However, did you realise that you deleted a bit of the track?

Back