Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
I think he should've pressed the gas pedal even more when climbing those awesome ramps...

But yeah, even I felt bad for the car. It's ruined now, might as well give it to me.

Obvious Sign Fail

fail-owned-danger-sign-fail.jpg

I thought this was a bit of a fail, a random error that popped up on my (really) old 1995 PC:

It may be a bit hard to read, if you can't read it it says "keyboard error or no keyboard present" then at the bottom it says "press F1 to continue. :lol:

i got that message with my vista computer only a week ago. Also found it quite funny

The "Press F1 to continue" bit is always there no matter what, it's not linked to the error message itself.

nr2003fail.png

NASCAR Racing 2003, this little "bug" (the pace car tried to jump back out on the track because someone wrecked before the restart) caused the race to be unwinable as everyone got a black flag. :ouch:

From,
Chris.

The Sunoco logo is easily the most graphically pleasing item in that picture.

The Sunoco logo is easily the most graphically pleasing item in that picture.

Yet that photo has inspired me to create a people-fence around the lawn of my house should I have one. Pickets are so last century.

Haha, regardless of the graphics, it is considered the best NASCAR sim ever to hit the market (iRacing which was created by the same company is said to be better now, but no custom paint schemes), as far as physics go.

There's ways to make it look better (and there even was a 3D fan mod at one point) but the company sues anyone found modifing the .exe.

A properly built track also wouldn't have that problem, as this one's AI paths were a little weird and a car went down on the apron on the restart (which is why the pace car tried to jump back out), the pace car's AI path told it the pit wall didn't start for a while longer so it turned up into it :ouch:

The custom mod and car community has really fueled it's sucess since it was released though, with various mods covering many forms of 4-wheel motorsport. And the normally-high quality of paint scheme recreations and fictionals is a plus.

(one of my own schemes made for a contest, finished 2nd.)
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd81/jgregorio5/March/10.jpg

From,
Chris.

Yet that photo has inspired me to create a people-fence around the lawn of my house should I have one. Pickets are so last century.
I quite like the 2d tire stacks. That way when people come round they KNOW they have to enter quickly and stop suddenly

Yeah but those are 3d scarecrows. A 2d picture of a crowd would be neato bandito.

Yeah but those are 3d scarecrows. A 2d picture of a crowd would be neato bandito.
Yeah, I've just been looking for a good excuse to post those since I took them at Petit Le Mans.

Back