GT4 WRS Week 171 : JGTC300 @ Tokyo Reverse

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 78 comments
Latest splits

1:16.519

Unfortunately I was too conservative on the last turn and gave up about .250.

Must say I'm very pleased with the outcome:

T1: 37.589
T2: 1.16.204

:D:D

:banghead::banghead: Damn!! How did you get splits like that??? :scared::scared: Awesome times!!

I'll have a quick go before group-rehearsal, but I don't think I'll have enough time to match your times. And because my pc is still out, I have to submit tomorrow during work, so no time for a last session tomorrow night :(

... Damn... Great splits indeed!!

Thanx, buddy. That idea hadn't ocurred to me!!

PS: I'll still kick your ass with table-tennis on wednesday for your ultra quick splits ;)

Dammit... Now I had to try again to ensure my div 3 victory :)

T1: 37.589
T2: 1.16.204

You mean ensure your promotion into Division 2? :sly:

Nice splits. 👍

I'll give this one more run tonight just to see if I can improve. I currently have a lap that basically has the same T2 as I have posted but is 0.2 faster at the line. That finish is going to be tough to match.

Seems that I can only get the right hand "kink" clean about 1 out of 3 laps, so improvement is tough to come by. :grumpy:

Will update the board a little later this morning as well.

Here are my splits with gears at 280:

0'37.369
1'15.506

I'm not very happy with this lap, because I could do a 37.2/15.2 and I lost another tenth and a half at the last corner. However, there's always something keeping me away from a perfect lap. :grumpy: Submitting... Good combo 👍

Looks like tonight is going to be a make or break event.
I don't think I can catch you Andy.
Fast times for sure. :)

Oh! You got your time under a 1'17, but a 1'16.999 would have been enough. :sly:

That time will be good enough for a D2 win. :nervous:

EDIT: I tried for the last 1.5 hours and did not improve my time.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I was too conservative on the last turn and gave up about .250.

Same here, only it was a little more than you gave up. :grumpy:

1:16.095 :eek:

Submitting this time.

I'm going to work on updating the board now. 👍

not much time this week to improve my time. but I could see a lot of guys imporve a bunch....congratulations to all
T1 37 670
T2 1 16 401

Had another go last night before band practise. Came up with these splits:

1'16.420

Seeing Andy's splits it won't be enough to grab the win. But I can't get any more out of it. Congrats and best of luck, Andy.

I'm submitting now. Tonight is the only free night I got, so I decided to try and restore the old pc...

Hmm, i'm not to sure of my victory anymore, I took that last corner very carefully. Lost .2xx on my ghost there, which also had a crappy last turn. Exiting... :)

I'd like 2 join, but got no idea how 2 pm the licence time
and this week 171 challenge times

1st drove the week 171 ( r246 reverse )
then saw that I n2 do licence run
2nd drove the licence (Infinity-sports car)

and great can't send any of these times.

so eh , can you help me out here?

regards

MadMax

I'd like 2 join, but got no idea how 2 pm the licence time
and this week 171 challenge times

1st drove the week 171 ( r246 reverse )
then saw that I n2 do licence run
2nd drove the licence (Infinity-sports car)

and great can't send any of these times.

so eh , can you help me out here?

regards

MadMax

MadMax,
Now that you've posted to the forum and your initial post have been approved by a moderator your ability to send PM's will be enabled shortly. 👍

Whilst I'm here, may I remind you about this part of the AUP that you agreed to follow when you registered to this site:

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters.

It's not that we're grammar snobs, it's just this is an international forum with many members not using their native language and therefore find slang very hard to decipher.

I hope you understand.

Welcome to GTP and the WRS. 👍

Well, didn't play for 2 days, but played today before launch.

T1 0'37.458
T2 1'16.109

I'm pleased with this lap, though I was too careful at the last turn, where I probably lost 0.1 s.

Final BOARD Update.

I'm traveling until a week from today. Should have a chance to participate in next week's race, but likely will not be as competitive as I am this week.

Fun combo. :D

Good luck to all.

:cheers:

Back