StepMania

I have it. I have an idea on who the guy is.
Stepmania=The real drift king(look up on youtube)- keichi tsuchia
He obviously would use a G25, as Dorikin himself is the BEST drifter in the world, whether it be in real life or in the case of my brainwave, the best virtual drifter.
BTW big respect to billos247, for knocking Stepmania's records from time to time.

I noticed that stepmania is faster than me in the NSX on N1's in online events. He/She? must be pretty fast in TT's as well.

ive beat him again london rev pro yesterday but it took him 30 minutes to beat me , and today on eiger forward on standard see how long this lasts

There is no way he uses a sixaxis, to much control of the wheels. definatly a dfgt or G25. Havent seen him clutch kick at all so I would rule out a g25.

Well done Billos, that probably makes you number 2 in the world then m8.

And I dont know if this has been said or not but Stepmania is an extreamly popular Japanese videogame. Where you have to use the arrow keys on your keyboard like you would on a dance matt. So it is a pritty girly game so who knows MeAgainstYou could be right.

nice one mate , so you googled stepmania lol i think most people have .Ive been number 2 since november now ive had most of the online records never never last long

There is no way he uses a sixaxis, to much control of the wheels. definatly a dfgt or G25. Havent seen him clutch kick at all so I would rule out a g25.
just cause he dont clutch kick dont mean he uses a g25 i use a g25 and REFUSE to use the clutch cause it DOES NOT ACT CORRECT. clutch kicks just reduse rev not break the tires loose like it should and the neutral lock deal is RETARDED period...

just cause he dont clutch kick dont mean he uses a g25 i use a g25 and REFUSE to use the clutch cause it DOES NOT ACT CORRECT. clutch kicks just reduse rev not break the tires loose like it should and the neutral lock deal is RETARDED period...

yea.....that neutral lock thing is retarded......please I hope they will fiqure something out for that.......

I agree ... that lock sux. And clutch kick unfortunatelly does not work properly. When you kick it, floor the throttle and drop the clutch, the effect is nothing like in a real car during drift (and I'm saying that from personal experience).

This should be fixed, at least for drift trials ...

what's with all the stepmania hype this reminds me of team mixi,
stepmania is a noob and has no life all he does is drift trials 24/7

Last edited:
what's with all the stepmania hype this reminds me of team mixi,
stepmania is a noob and has no life all he does is drift trials 24/7
👎

the "hype" is the fact that she owns all course records. Its a massive achievment and deserves respect.....

👎

the "hype" is the fact that she owns all course records. Its a massive achievment and deserves respect.....

You see, I don't understand why. I would to see her drifting on Suzy 700pp since it's a world event against us at the Xat. Like you were told before, there's is no skill in DT's primarily because it's based on, I would say, stupid methods for major points to be achieved.
Get in online tandem for real skill to be shown, there's no "Reset" button there if you go too fast into a turn ;)

You see, I don't understand why. I would to see her drifting on Suzy 700pp since it's a world event against us at the Xat. Like you were told before, there's is no skill in DT's primarily because it's based on, I would say, stupid methods for major points to be achieved.
Get in online tandem for real skill to be shown, there's no "Reset" button there if you go too fast into a turn ;)

Nooo, I am not drifter but what I know there is only 1 guy from Britain who reached Stepmania and nobody else:).
He/she is best drifter in GT.

nah you just dont like d.t's because you dont know how to set your car up for them. The same goes for anyone else that hates on the Drift trials. Theres one guy that drifts with you on xat, TEAM_Orange_88, and he's the only one out of everyone there thats proved himself to be a great drifter with some awesome DT ranks........ Since you say theres "no skill" involved in DT's then you wont have a problem beating my score on suzuka east, pro physics. It took me abit over an hour to make that score but ill give you till the end of the week to beat it. Im sure you'll accept my challenge since theres no skill involved, hahaha 👎

Nooo, I am not drifter but what I know there is only 1 guy from Britain who reached Stepmania and nobody else:).
He/she is best drifter in GT.

Ive beaten Stepmanias record in the BMW M3 on suzuka east :). I dont know if the record still stands though

nah you just dont like d.t's because you dont know how to set your car up for them. The same goes for anyone else that hates on the Drift trials. Theres one guy that drifts with you on xat, TEAM_Orange_88, and he's the only one out of everyone there thats proved himself to be a great drifter with some awesome DT ranks........ Since you say theres "no skill" involved in DT's then you wont have a problem beating my score on suzuka east, pro physics. It took me abit over an hour to make that score but ill give you till the end of the week to beat it. Im sure you'll accept my challenge since theres no skill involved, hahaha 👎

I'll accept your challenge after you accept Articzap's challenge! Oh yea, I forgot that Arti's challenge is about online tandem, meaning you can't restart whenever you want if you mess up a turn, damn forgot, sorry. You will never know drifting until you have another car at your door drifting as well, I'll tell you that.

Ohh and for 88, he's my team mate Asylum, and you can ask him himself, he believes that DT's require much less skill than Online Tandem.

I don't think stepmania could hang online. I hope DT's get removed from GT5. They create a lot of hype with no one doing **** about it.

Tandem isn't always drifting rofa. Asylum really doesn't give a damn what so ever, & when I mean that, he's just freaking around on drift trials. Same as me, i'd do it for the heck of it. On setting up cars for drift trials, why set them up when we have online? I mean, we can set them up there too right?! I say, for those who believe DT's are cool & fair, to let them be & for the people who don't. I seek another pumped thread in the way :sly:

Hey renzo, this is just for you and those that think DT's are "cool and skillful"! This is REAL drifting! Drivers: Bee, SD, me, KORD, RYO, PAT, Unleashed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vFxPKDE6O0

And Arti, I doubt DT's are going to get off GT5, and I really hope not, just so that these people continue existing, the ones that need to start watching drifting on TV and also D1GP to see how drifting really is scored in real life.

I'll accept your challenge after you accept Articzap's challenge! Oh yea, I forgot that Arti's challenge is about online tandem, meaning you can't restart whenever you want if you mess up a turn, damn forgot, sorry. You will never know drifting until you have another car at your door drifting as well, I'll tell you that.

Ohh and for 88, he's my team mate Asylum, and you can ask him himself, he believes that DT's require much less skill than Online Tandem.

yeah obviously more focus is required for tandem runs. ill accept any one of your challenges if your using n1's or n2's. Dont underestimate my tandem drift ability because I train online with local drifters as well as doing drift trials, only difference down here is that we dont treat drifting like its a sideways drag race like the guys on xat.....so you going to accept my challenge or fail? you think DT's are so easy then lets see it, put your money where your mouth is man.

yeah obviously more focus is required for tandem runs. ill accept any one of your challenges if your using n1's or n2's. Dont underestimate my tandem drift ability because I train online with local drifters as well as doing drift trials, only difference down here is that we dont treat drifting like its a sideways drag race like the guys on xat.....so you going to accept my challenge or fail? you think DT's are so easy then lets see it, put your money where your mouth is man.

Hey man, why would I take the DT challenge?? I do suck at it, and yet, I was the runner-up of the D1GT competition with Asylum being the winner, so i don't know, this is a really strange thing, two methods proving each other wrong. . I'll drift N2's anytime man, but definitely not N1's.

Hey man, why would I take the DT challenge?? I do suck at it, and yet, I was the runner-up of the D1GT competition with Asylum being the winner, so i don't know, this is a really strange thing, two methods proving each other wrong. . I'll drift N2's anytime man, but definitely not N1's.

well your little d1gt comp doesnt really mean anything man. The DT's is what Polyphony Digital has layed out for drifters so far and is internationaly recognised and accepted. The only people ive heard complain about the DT's are the guys from XAT.....anyway back to the thread subject!! Stepmania....yeah shes good :P

well your little d1gt comp doesnt really mean anything man. The DT's is what Polyphony Digital has layed out for drifters so far and is internationaly recognised and accepted. The only people ive heard complain about the DT's are the guys from XAT.....anyway back to the thread subject!! Stepmania....yeah shes good :P

It's easy to do DT's when your cars setup is already sitting sideways. I can only hope DT in GT5 is removed or forces you to run stock cars. Oh and they need to include in to the drift score calculations since speed is one you are judged on in real life drifting.

It's easy to do DT's when your cars setup is already sitting sideways. I can only hope DT in GT5 is removed or forces you to run stock cars. Oh and they need to include in to the drift score calculations since speed is one you are judged on in real life drifting.

Yes the judging system should be split into 3 points scoring systems then calculated at the end of the run .angle, speed and line..As for the DT's being easy? lol put some scores up and show me how easily it can be done then 👍

I got tired of this arguement about worse scores on N3s, so i decided to test it for myself.

Ferrari F430, Suzuka East:

N1/N1: 16424 (35th place, under PSN: hamtarro)
N2/N2: 16653 (got knocked out by N3/N3, was 30th place)(can not be proved)
N3/N3: 17199 (20th place, PSN: DK-GT_RookieBoa)

now I'm still a pretty inconsistent drifter, but I do find the result a bit funny... ;)

Back