Austra-Manx Motorsport Tuning, updated 12-09-09 with AMMT 2002!

• Thread starter senamic
  • 220 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I get my GT4 back, I'm definitely reviewing that SuperKa. I have a soft spot for tuned up dinky cars :D

Okay then, our Viper will go here when it is done. Yes, it should fit nicely!

AMMT

Last edited:
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT
unless you don't care about this tuner

AMMT tuner Senamic is going to have to postpone all upcoming tunes due to real world problems (yeah, the usual), and as such, AMMT will enter a sleepy world for a while. I will still come online, and will reply to anything posted for me on the forum. I will leave the task of posting setups to S-Line, if he so wishes, and if you have any urgent queries go to him. I won't leave without a taster of whats coming though. As well as the cars that are set (check earlier posts) I will put up the following:

A Ford Mustang
A Merc
A Pagani
A Ford GT (guess who sponsors us?)
An Aston
A revamp on an Aston
A Jag
A Lotus (Or two)
Some Ricy Rice Burners
Some Alfa Spirit
And Australia
Possibly even MORE!!!

Happy Hunting!

Senamic

Good luck with your real world problems Senamic, good to see you have a nice variety of cars coming, including home grown heroes.:sly:

Thanks. They are very hectic. Near apocalyptic. But I WILL be back ASAP. At best though, a week or two.

Don't tell me it was your petrol station that blew up yesterday senamic?? :P:sly:

Seriously, hope it all goes good. I'm going through a similar situation of everything just being hectic so I know how you feel to an extent, I'm moving houses myself. :)

When you do come back hit me up for a Spot Race, have a battle of the Aussies. 👍

I can still get on, just the coordinated effort of running a tuning company, getting photos, details, and all that, that I currently don't have time for. On the topic of the petrol station, it was a hell of a BOOM. I had been through that area on a bike (I know, I am cheap) just about three minutes before. And I know a guy who works there. He sure is glad he wasn't on shift! But thanks for the light hearted pick me up.

I can put the settings up for the Tigra and the FairladyZ tonight, but I dunno when the next update will come. Here are the links to the Fairlady and the Tigra.

Senamic

Last edited:
News flash:

The Austra-Manx Motorsport Tuning Team is officially welcoming Codename L (Lucas) to the fold. We hope you'll enjoy your stay here, come along with us well and that you'll post some great tunes. Also, we'd like to thank you for asking us if you can join this team 👍

It sounds like L's folding Argentune into an off-shoot of Austra-Manx Motorsports Tuning...Well, that's MY guess anyway!

Wait, doesn't Lucas already have his own garage (Argentune I believe)?

It sounds like L's folding Argentune into an off-shoot of Austra-Manx Motorsports Tuning...Well, that's MY guess anyway!

Hm, yes, he has his own garage.. But he asked if he can become a member here and show off his tunes here and we said yes.. That all means that the Argentune tunes will be moved here and that Lucas is going to work for AMMT, with all freedom of tuning and testing cars 👍 And if you have further question to the plans, drop me a visitor message or PM me, in order to keep this thread clean. Thanks!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, fellow tuners! :) 👍

Yes, Argentune is now part of Austra-Manx Motorsport Tuning, and the quality of the tunes will continue to be the same for those that have already tried them before. :)

To come are a few cars I have been testing the past days. I won't say names, but I do can tell you that they carry the American flag with honor. 👍

Thanks once again for allow me to be part of this awesome garage, guys! 👍

Lucas

We all know the legendary Mercedes CL600.. It has got 367 hp and weights 1955 kg.. It doesn't like to operate at low RPMs and is very understeery.. It never shows its full potential..

But we at AMMT tuned this car together with Brabus, in order to get the best out of it.. This exemplar is limited, so hurry if you want to be a proud owner of a..

Brabus CL600R "BSD Edition"

IMG0000.jpg

IMG0001.jpg

Power: 664hp/5500U/min
Torque: 892.88 nm/4100U/min
Weight: 1622 kg

Parts list:

- Racing Exhaust
- Racing Brakes
- Brake Ballance Controller
- NA Tuning Stage 3
- Port Polishing
- Engine Balancing
- Racing Chip
- FC Transmission
- Triple-plate Clutch
- Racing Flywheel
- FC LSD
- Carbon Driveshaft
- FC Suspension
- R3 Tyres
- Weight Reduction Stage 3
- Oil Change
- Wing (Normal BSw)
- New wheels (Speedline 005)

Settings:

Suspension:

Spring rate: 10.5 / 8.5
Ride Height: 110 / 115
Bound: 4 / 6
Rebound: 6 / 6
Camber: 1.5 / 1.5
Toe: -2 / 1
Stabilizers: 2 / 5

Transmission:

1st: 4.473
2nd: 2.962
3rd: 2.118
4th: 1.642
5th: 1.364
Final: 2.000
Auto: 19

Brake Ballance Controller:

Brakes: 1 / 5

Limited Slip Differential:

Initial: 40
Acceleration: 60
Deceleration: 5

Downforce:

Amount: 30 / 30

Driving Aids:

ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

AMMT and Brabus decided to tune this car in order to get the best out of it.. They added a racing exhaust to it in order to get a rought deep growling from it.. The brakes were changed, too.. Now we have some racing brakes, which are much stronger than the ones before.. Engine parts were replaced also.. Now we have massive 644 hp, which like to operate at any RPMs.. The transmission was tuned also, getting the whole potential out of the car and shifting is much faster now, thanks to replacing the usual clutch with a triple-plate one, adding a racing flywheel and buying a carbon driveshaft for this car.. Also a limited slip differential was fitted, in order to make an aggressive driving style possible and so being able to drive much faster through corners, but still having the whole control over the car.. The suspension was tuned, too.. Now the car looks more aggressive and will reach its top speed faster.. But what would be a super car without some grippy tyres? - We've fitted R3 tyres, in order to have enough grip at any time.. The stock car's weight was 1955 kg, but now the car is excatly 333 kg lighter.. And finally we fitted a black wing, in order to get a better aerodynamic package and secondly, in order to show the whole world, that this car is something unique.. Speedline shipped some expensive rims over to us, which improve the aerodynamic package, too and which improve the excellent look of this car.. In order to give this car the final touch, we decided to give it a special name: Brabus CL600R "BSD Edition".. BSD stands for "Black Speed Devil" which describes this car perfectly.. Originally it was tuned on Nürburgring, where it'll easily do 6'30s, but also on tracks like Grand Valley Speedway it'll show its full potential.. It's an excellent recommendation for technical tracks like Hong Kong, Costa di Amalfi and Côte d'Azur, too 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Sorry that I have not been online, but as the founder of AMMT I would like to personally thank Codename L for joining AMMT. I will soon be updating the frontpage, and hope that this partnership is a long and prosperous one.

Additionally, nice tune S-Line. I knew that you had it in you! And my big batch is coming along nicely. Expect it to be posted within a fortnight!

Going to test the CL600 when I get my new GT4.

Yay, great! The car was tuned at Nürburgring, so that's the track I'd recommend you to test it at first, but it's also great at other tracks (See description under the tune sheet!) 👍

Additionally, nice tune S-Line. I knew that you had it in you! And my big batch is coming along nicely. Expect it to be posted within a fortnight!

Thanks.. Yeah, it took me some days to tune, but I'm happy with the result, as it's my first tune ever.. Can't await to see your big batch ;)

fantastic tune S-Line - that CL600R purrs like a big-cat - best thing is - even in the straights it can put the 7.3L Zonda to shame !!!

Cheers,

S. Chapman

Thanks Chapman2424.. Nice to see that the devil does great in other people's hands, too.. I wished more people would test it, though..

I took your advice and whipped it around Nurburg - clocked a 6.51'359 - which on my power board is the 5th fastest lap for me. Its a solid piece of kit.

Cheers,

S. Chapman

I took your advice and whipped it around Nurburg - clocked a 6.51'359 - which on my power board is the 5th fastest lap for me. Its a solid piece of kit.

6'51 :eek: What happened on the way? I mean, it'll break into 6'30's easily :dunce:

Perhaps he ran it with S3 tires...?

I really don't know.. Fact is, the car can be run faster and I hope someone will once get it under 6'30.. I'm trying, but just getting 6'30.121.. Maybe you, Lucas? 💡

I only have 1 time on my powerboard thats around the 6.30 time - I guess I'm not up to par yet - still trying.... :)

I am still pleased with the 6.51!

BMW M5 Hurricane+ '09

IMG0001-1.jpg

Power: 761hp/7750U/min
Torque: 740.78 nm/6100U/min
Weight: 1423 kg

Parts list:

- Racing Exhaust
- Racing Brakes
- Brake Ballance Controller
- NA Tuning Stage 3
- Port Polishing
- Engine Balancing
- Racing Chip
- FC Transmission
- Triple-plate Clutch
- Racing Flywheel
- FC LSD
- Carbon Driveshaft
- FC Suspension
- R3 Tyres
- Weight Reduction Stage 3
- Rollcage
- Oil Change
- Wing (3D DSw)
- New wheels (RAYS 013)

Settings:

Suspension:

Spring rate: 7.5 / 7.0
Ride Height: 115 / 135
Bound: 4 / 6
Rebound: 6 / 6
Camber: 1.5 / 1.5
Toe: -2 / 1
Stabilizers: 4 / 7

Transmission:

1st: 5.513
2nd: 3.791
3rd: 2.812
4th: 2.198
5th: 1.763
6th: 1.469
7th: 1.279
Final: 2.500
Auto: 19

Brake Ballance Controller:

Brakes: 4 / 4

Limited Slip Differential:

Initial: 15
Acceleration: 50
Deceleration: 60 - 50

Downforce:

Amount: 30 / 30

Driving Aids:

ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

Be ready to drive like crazy in this car and to rip the competition easily. This car was tuned on Nürburgring with which you're able to finish your lap in 6'05 6'03. The understeer is gone and the car accelerates much faster now, thanks to NA Tuning Stage 3 and other components, which increase the horsepower. Also, further adjustments were done, e.g. the suspension was tuned and the car can be driven more aggressively now. We bought some blue rims from RAYS for this car, in order to catch other peoples' attention.. A huge wing was also fitted, but not without reason: The car now glues to the street, so that we're able to go at full speed through most corners. Just one more note: Treat this car with respect, otherwise you'll meet its dark side :mischievous:

! EDIT: After a month of additional testing, I came to the result that the LSD deceleration setting was set too high. Now it's at 50. The car is 1,5 seconds faster now. Please, if you've tested this car, do it again, because this setting makes such a huge difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
6'05?:eek: Bet I can't get it around in 7:lol:. Looks interesting...I'll try it and post it and the CL600R at the same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back