GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
I'm sorry, what? High Speed Ring has always traditionally been held as an anti-clockwise Fuji 80s and inspired by another fake track from an earlier Namco game - leading to its absence from GT3.

Wait wait wait... do you mean Pole Position? They have the old Fuji IIRC. :indiff:
Wait, that'll be the Super Speedway you already included under its actual location at Twin Ring Motegi?

He may meant the old Super Speedway from GT2/GT3 (I nicknamed GT2 version as Super Speedway '90s). :)

There's never been a "Clubman" stage route 11 and, despite 13 years of attempts, no-one has ever been able to pin down the circuits to any location in Tokyo. If Dock Games know better, they're welcome to furnish us with some evidence.

Fixed! :sly:

I personally did heard and play CSR5, but I never heard CSR11. :indiff:

As I said in the (current) last post of the master car list, when it reopens is a matter for The359 to decide and, until he does, no other car list thread will be created.

Given that Toscana is a PD designed GT5 track AND a course maker location, what are the chances that the other course maker locations are in fact based on new tracks we haven't seen yet? There could potentially be 3 new original / fantasy tracks to add to the list. (Springtime Germany and Belgian High Fens, and and one we don't know the name of yet).

Are they worth adding to the list as highly possible but not confirmed?

Given that Toscana is a PD designed GT5 track AND a course maker location, what are the chances that the other course maker locations are in fact based on new tracks we haven't seen yet?
Very high in my opinion.

There could potentially be 3 new original / fantasy tracks to add to the list. (Springtime Germany and Belgian High Fens, and and one we don't know the name of yet).
Springtime Germany could be Nurburgring (already included in the game), Belgian High Fens could be Spa-Francorchamps (various clues point to its possible inclusion).

Are they worth adding to the list as highly possible but not confirmed?
I did already add Spa-Francorchamps in gray in another, more speculative list, since it appears it's highly possible that it will be in the game. But there's no confirmation about it yet.

Springtime Germany could be Nurburgring (already included in the game), Belgian High Fens could be Spa-Francorchamps (various clues point to its possible inclusion).

Yep, as your saying, Spa's inclusion is extremely high. In my opinion, there will be one course that is already made per "create-a-course" setting. Of course there could be more, though.

By the way, the course list is shaping up to be real nice. Thank you for keeping up with it SHIRAKAWA Akira. 👍

...and I still think we will have around 70 courses when its all said and done.

i think there will be 70 original courses, id find it difficult to believe they wont be including alot of classic tracks. from the page on gt website it says not all tracks will have weather. i reckon all real world racing circuits and real world locations as tracks will have weather....but not original tracks. like trial mountain, autumn ring, grand valley etc.

seems odd that weather is only being considered for endurance races, yet is one a track which is only set for three laps....hardly an endurance race.

i think there will be 70 original courses, id find it difficult to believe they wont be including alot of classic tracks. from the page on gt website it says not all tracks will have weather. i reckon all real world racing circuits and real world locations as tracks will have weather....but not original tracks. like trial mountain, autumn ring, grand valley etc.

seems odd that weather is only being considered for endurance races, yet is one a track which is only set for three laps....hardly an endurance race.

I think this refers to dynamic conditiond rather than set ones.

I think this refers to dynamic conditiond rather than set ones.

Seems plausible. But we do know that Eiger would be an exception. And personally I can't see all tracks having weather (not sure if you were implying that).

Another GT5 mystery. :ouch:

Seems plausible. But we do know that Eiger would be an exception. And personally I can't see all tracks having weather (not sure if you were implying that).

Another GT5 mystery. :ouch:

I can't see all tracks having weather but I think endurance will have dynamic, some will have set weather like rain, sun etc and some will have nothing.

So, owing to the fact that they confirmed we will get more than 100 tracks including variations, do you think that there will be 70 tracks (without counting reverse and variations) as Kaz said at Gamescom ??

So, owing to the fact that they confirmed we will get more than 100 tracks including variations, do you think that there will be 70 tracks (without counting reverse and variations) as Kaz said at Gamescom ??
It has never been confirmed that GT5 would have 100+ tracks or 70+ tracks but 20+ locations and 70+ variations, make of that whatever you think.

Ok, never saw it in English though but it's good enough for me. I wonder what the exact definition of a circuit is though. Many facilities feature a long and short circuit of sorts so it could be both location and variation. Probably it means variation based on the amount.

Who knows, we haven't seen either at all let alone in daylight.

Special Stage R5 is in.
Special Stage R11 it's still unconfirmed, but the last weather video shows some roads similar to sections of that track.
It appears that this time Special Stage courses will be completely rebuilt from scratch and made look even more as if they came from real Tokyo roads.

Have a look at videos posted in this thread.
There are in game and real life videos. They're all feel very similar (althought they probably aren't from the same roads).

I can't see all tracks having weather but I think endurance will have dynamic, some will have set weather like rain, sun etc and some will have nothing.

If GT4's endurance events carry over into GT5, the following tracks are good candidates for weather / day night cycles.

1 Grand Valley 300km (60 laps)
2 Laguna Seca 200 miles (90 laps)
3 Roadster 4 hours endurance (4 hours at Tsukuba)
4 Tokyo R246 300km (60 laps)
5 Super Speedway 150 miles (100 laps at Motegi)
6 Nürburgring 24 hours endurance (24 hours)
7 Nürburgring 4 hours endurance (4 hours)
8 Suzuka 1000km (172 laps)
9 Motegi 8 hours endurance (8 hours)
10 Tsukuba 9 hours endurance (9 hours)
11 Sarthe Circuit 24 hours I (24 hours)
12 Sarthe Circuit 24 hours II (24 hours)
13 Fuji 1000km (228 laps)
14 Infineon World Sport Car Race (2 hours 45 minutes)
15 El Capitan 200 miles (66 laps)
16 New York Streets 200 miles (76 laps)

[GameBlog Fr] You have presented a new mode, the "special events".
Those will they take the form of appointment on the internet?

[KY] Yes, it's that!

[GameBlog Fr] Such as to compete against Sebastien Loeb?

[KY]Yes, quite

So thats ment to play them i have to be online???:nervous::nervous:

If GT4's endurance events carry over into GT5, the following tracks are good candidates for weather / day night cycles.

You can probably add 24 Hours of Daytona, 6 Hours of Daytona, and probably the Indy and Daytona 500

I would also include Daytona International Speedway, the road course though its a premium track, as having the possibility of dynamic weather/time of day.
The 24 hour endurance race has been held their for about fifty years. Currently it's the Rolex 24 hour race.

Don't have to add Daytona & Indy 500's. They stop when it rains :-P

Spa & Monza have enduro's (Spa about 99% confirmed)

1% chance Bathurst 1000...

Don't have to add Daytona & Indy 500's. They stop when it rains :-P
Funny guy right here.

Oops.

I would probably not be as sure about any race under 4 hours being a candidate for weather changes as those are considered sprints in the ALMS. It depends on how PD approaches it I guess.

Back