Favorite song on the GT4 playlist.

• Thread starter Shoogar
  • 63 comments

Shoogar

Premium
Australia
Melbourne
Sweet-Shoogar
First of all, to those who are going to flame me if this topic has already been created, I did a search and could not find anything like this. So please.. I did everything and may have made a small mistake.

Well.. if you go to the 'Jukebox' part of GT4 You will find the Music that plays during your races. I happened to go through and put all the trance and techno ones in, and get rid of the rest. My personal favorite out be, Checker Flag by Etnica. A full list of the songs (for those who can't be bothered to turn on their Ps2's and find the song, but you know the name) can be found here;
https://www.gtplanet.net/guides/index.php/Gran_Turismo_4_:_Soundtrack

Last edited:
I predict a riot probably, although the best track in the history of Gran Turismo, was either Feeder - Just A Day, or Buck Rogers, also by Feeder

I turned off the music as soon as I got the game. Instead, I use headphones and a couple of 200w speakers just behind the couch that play (Melbourne splatterpunk band) Blood Duster loud enough for me to 'hear' it through the floor, the chair and my internal organs.

But looking at that list for the first time, I see they have Spiderbait there!? They're an awesome Aussie independent band (they covered 'Run' by The Goodies, among other achievements) who do amazing live shows. At the last gig I saw the mosh was covered by a carpet of broken glass, I was kicked in the head by some bloke stagediving, then some yokel scrubber accused me of touching her up just to get my spot in the front row. It worked, and the racist skinhead bouncer found me an hour later and beat the crap out of me.

Good times, man...

Eagles of Death Metal - I only Want You. That song is sex and I don't mean metaphorically. Although, like most people, I just have it off and listen to CDs these days.

I haven't even given GT5: P soundtrack a chance. Think I switched it off straight away!

I always used to like the song used in the intro of gt3, i don't know if it is in gt4, i don't even know the name anymore.

Hi guys I'm new here so I thought I might as well say hello!

My favourite tracks? Hmm

The Distillers - Drain the Blood
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot

+ some more I can't remember the names of.

I Predict a Riot by the Kaiser Chiefs! one of the best songs EVER!!

I agree. But if you're bored with the playlist, then just turn the volume down and listen to your radio/mp3/iPod. Techno would be good if you like doing high speed battles on the Test Course with your mates, i.e. Tiesto's Adagio for Strings (if you listen to your mp3 instead of the playlist).

I agree. But if you're bored with the playlist, then just turn the volume down and listen to your radio/mp3/iPod. Techno would be good if you like doing high speed battles on the Test Course with your mates, i.e. Tiesto's Adagio for Strings (if you listen to your mp3 instead of the playlist).

Not Techno buddy, you would prefer Trance.. Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, Dash Berlin, Joop.. Heaps of big names. My ipod is full of Trance and Hard House :D, hardly listen to the GT4 Music any more.

P.S. There is some Techno on the GT4 playlist, you just have to enable it from the Juke Box. 👍

Hmm, maybe you folks are on to something. I turned the music off straight away as I found it distracted me. AND I prefered to listen to the sounds of the race itself (engines de-throttling, brakes squealing, crowds cheering) but now much of that drones on and gets monotonous especially on long races.

Guess I should try revving the old soundtrack which will be all 'new' to me! 👍

Hmm, maybe you folks are on to something. I turned the music off straight away as I found it distracted me. AND I prefered to listen to the sounds of the race itself (engines de-throttling, brakes squealing, crowds cheering) but now much of that drones on and gets monotonous especially on long races.

Guess I should try revving the old soundtrack which will be all 'new' to me! 👍

See, I used to have the music down low, and the Sound Effects up loud. You'd get a great combination of some music, and the sound of the cars. 👍

My favortie GT4 music track if I had only one to choose:
Judas Priest - Free Wheel Burning

Back