F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLOokYc8UKM-fB9H4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

Due to their consistently bad reliability, Renault are force to take another Penalty.

DLOokYc8UKM-fB9H4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

Due to new limitations on off-season dyno-testing, Red Bull have had to get creative with their engine development.

f1-barcelona-february-testing-2016-toto-wolff-mercedes-amg-f1-shareholder-and-executive-di.jpg

Hey Toto, you rocked that karaoke bar yesterday with your "I bless the beers down in Barcelonaaaaa!"

f1-barcelona-february-testing-2016-toto-wolff-mercedes-amg-f1-shareholder-and-executive-di.jpg

"Inspecting Rosberg's transmission I noticed that Lewis's flywheel was installed instead of Rosberg's. I had to grab a hold of it just like this just to get a firm grip to remove it"

24ac7271-5cb3-47b3-bb8f-93a34464f203_500.jpg

Lewis Hamilton and his dog Roscoe were caught practicting for the former's latest circus act, "Blondness Arrogance", part of Cirque Du Soleil's 2016 schedule. Rumors claim that Nico Rosberg will play the coveted role of Motorhome 2.

24ac7271-5cb3-47b3-bb8f-93a34464f203_500.jpg

Unhappy with the 2017 regulations, Lewis Hamilton shows off his ultra-lightweight F1 concept.

Button: Finally after all our complains last year, the team decided to give up with the engine and put the flower pot Fernando suggested at Montreal in the car.

Alonso: We're both super excited!

f1-barcelona-march-testing-2016-mercedes-amg-f1-mechanic-at-work.jpg

The Coloni Andrea Moda repair kit comes with all you see here.*

* spare engine not included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back