Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
Somebody tell Kaz (politely in his own language) to fix the music in online lobbies. I want to hear the menu music I have selected, not little kids chanting about how their god made them lovely today.

There is the option to turn menu music off if you don't want to listen to it.

Somebody tell Kaz (politely in his own language) to fix the music in online lobbies. I want to hear the menu music I have selected, not little kids chanting about how their god made them lovely today.

So that's what they're expressing. Thanks!(:

As much as I hate glitching, this last one was actually beneficial. I know some are against it, and I see why. I do want it fixed.

日航機墜落事故から26年。事故の日、近くの山に向かう登山道でジェット機が発する「ごう」という音を聞いた。夜に下山して事故の第一報をラジオで知り、引率に来ていた高校の先生の奥様がCAとして同機に搭乗していたことも知らされた。「運命」が自分の横を猛スピードで通りすぎていった。

JAL plane crash 26 years. Day of the accident, the jet emitted by a nearby mountain trails toward "selling us" I heard a sound. Let me know on the radio the night of the accident and descent were also informed that the aircraft had been aboard the CA as a high school teacher wife had come to the discount. "Destiny" went too far sideways as their streak.

kaz is tweeting wierd things

北米に来ました。今年もPebble Beach Concours d’Eleganceが始まります。モントレーの天気は、ちょっと肌寒い。

I came to North America. This year is the Pebble Beach Concours d ’ Elegance begins. Monterey weather was a little chilly.

Well, remember the other peeble beach winners that aren't in the game? Looks like a good time to announce DLC at least for those cars, just speculating though.

really DLC is coming? I'd like you to offer an official source for this tidbit of information. If not please don't post stuff you have no idea about

You've been following this thread recently, you know exactly what I'm referring to. How more official do you need it to be?

tecknical
really DLC is coming? I'd like you to offer an official source for this tidbit of information. If not please don't post stuff you have no idea about

I thought Sony announced it a little while ago.

Didn't Kaz said DLC is coming himself? I'm sure it should be around this thread somewhere.

Cosbuster
Didn't Kaz said DLC is coming himself? I'm sure it should be around this thread somewhere.

He said it will probably come.
This Was translated via twitter.

So who knows. It's sort of official that it will probably come.

He said it will probably come.
This Was translated via twitter.

So who knows. It's sort of official that it will probably come.

No, it is official that DLC will probably* follow patches; the first of which will come at the end of August, and will be "lean".

*remind yourselves of its meaning, and of SHIRAKAWA Akira's interpretation of the original Japanese, a language not well suited to literal translations into English.

Well griff. Will probably follow patches means exactly that to me.

Unless I'm being thick or something I'm totally not getting the DLC will be released vibe.

Time will tell.

Checking the news section the French bloke adjusted his first statement too.

Anyway sorry for dragging the thread OT.

Well griff. Will probably follow patches means exactly that to me.

Unless I'm being thick or something I'm totally not getting the DLC will be released vibe.

Time will tell.

Checking the news section the French bloke adjusted his first statement too.

Anyway sorry for dragging the thread OT.

Fine, I'll do it for everyone's benefit:
Updates are in preparation. First [there will be] bug fixes, then feature updates and DLC will probably follow. The [development] studio decentralization of a large framework is a greater burden than I thought.... RT @iwan_gt_celtics: @Kaz_Yamauchi Please start working on updates and next [game] titles after the transfer to Fukuoka is done!

I really hope that DLC will be "spec" updates, or in other words large expansions with lots of new content and features. I will be seriously disappointed if PD will hop aboard the microtransactions bandwagon.

It's not a "probably" as in "maybe", but more like as in "according to our timetable". If for example next patch will introduce new bugs, I guess they will fix them first.
Anyway, I still maintain that DLC microtransactions are like venom and cancer for gamers and the gaming industry and people shouldn't be talking about them as something that should have been included since the release date.

The "probably" was to be read as in "according to our timetable", not as in "maybe".

Whilst I won't assert that he is "the last word", I'm sure we'll struggle to do any better than that for now. I'm sure we'd all like to thank him again for doing a much better job than any machine translation ever could. And I'd like to apologise to SHIRAKAWA Akira for shoving him in everyone's faces like this.

As for "probably", I'll quote myself for maximum sin.
It's funny how the meaning of probably has been eroded from "in all probability" to a mere "possibly". Then again, we've been stung before! :P

Seriously, how satisfied would you guys be with an coming DLC with 3 cars? Even with 20 cars the game cant get better... they must start to work on GT6 and gave us some mindblowing A-Spec mode...

We should all be completely satisfied that patches ARE confirmed to be coming. Whether you call it DLC, an update, an upgrade, or a patch... What's the difference? Downloads are coming, already... So everyone should stfu. seriously.

There will be a day PD stops supporting GT5. Now is not that time. Play their game or go make your own.

Remember what happened to Amar212.

What happened? 16 months later everybody witnessed how everything was 100% true :)

Fact that some people tended to throw crap on me just because they think all internet communities are bunch of kids speaking and writing nonsense protected by anonymity was their problem.

I still feel good because none of them even said "sorry man, you were right, we were idiots". Watching them do not post anymore was more than enough.

👍

What happened? 16 months later everybody witnessed how everything was 100% true :)

Fact that some people tended to throw crap on me just because they think all internet communities are bunch of kids speaking and writing nonsense protected by anonymity was their problem.

I still feel good because none of them even said "sorry man, you were right, we were idiots". Watching them do not post anymore was more than enough.

👍

Haha! Good for you, man. 👍

👍

👍 When amar speaks, I listen.

amar212

👍

In amar212 we trust.

Back