how we get easy money ?

• Thread starter burti35
  • 407 comments
bought the Civic Type-R, after 20 or so Special Events / Races i had enough cash to buy a new Skyline R32 and add about 30k of mods to it.

money it seems to me is very easy to obtain compared to the previous games (not counting doing to races to get the 250k cars)

as for "early" good income, i was "usually" getting 4-6 K credits per win..

then i did an "intermediate" kart race (lvl 7 i think) and i got like 35K credits for 1 win.

i dont know though, if i can just do the race again and get another 35K. but its alot when used to getting 6K :P

then i did an "intermediate" kart race (lvl 7 i think) and i got like 35K credits for 1 win.

i dont know though, if i can just do the race again and get another 35K. but its alot when used to getting 6K :P

No, the special events are a bit like the license tests - you get the rewards (xp and money for events, xp only for licenses) - for achieving the trophy levels. Once you've got gold in them there is no more money to be had there, but they're still a great early source of funds.

When you get lvl 20, the Schwarzwald League B get you 59k credits for 1 round of nürburgring or 5 rounds of cape ring.
With the Audi R8 you can easly dominate the others and just chill to the finish line as the R8 is one of the most easy handling cars I found.

Or traing B-Spec Bob up to amateur and let me do beginner again when he got "ok" in amateur, easy win without telling him all the time what to do.
BUT PD did change B-Spec a little, so when you need 3 rounds in A-Spec, BoB need to do 6 rounds in B-Spec ... I guess PD recognised the cash cow in GT4

The special events are great to do at first. I've got 150k and I haven't even touched A-spec yet or bought a car other than the Kart.

I did b-license test (silvered) and then started on special events. I'm about to start on NASCAR intermediate.

I haven’t jumped into racing yet… When I picked up a copy at Walmart (I was impatient and couldn’t wait to pickup my Collectors Edition this morning) I played for a few hours before needing to go to bed to catch an hour or two of sleep before I had to go to work so my info is a little limited as I’ve really only worked on my license tests for the most part.

I did however do a few Special Events because I wanted to see how Karting was in the game as well as some of NASCAR events and they do seem to bring in A LOT of money for relatively quick and easy “races”. That said, and maybe someone else can chime in, but I think you can only get your reward for Special Events once which is why it gives you the cash for winning for Gold, Silver and Bronze all at once. You can play them over and over again, but you will not get rewarded… I believe.

In addition to that I have a question… I saw on my profile that I had like 20 some Gold Trophies and like 4 Silver Trophies after completing 3 of my licenses… I have really bad OCD when it comes to crap like this and planned on just going back and redoing the 4 license tests I had a Silver Trophy in once I connected my wheel (just hurried up and played with the controller last night)… I just rushed through them and didn’t try again for a better time or anything, but when I go to redo those Silver Trophies, will it replace those Silver Trophies with Golds so that my profile will then say 30 Golds 0 Silvers and 0 Bronze or am I stuck with those 4 Silver Trophies on my profile?

As others have said, the special events are basically just giving wads of cash away, although that cash can only be collected once. You can afford a very nice car very quickly if you do them.

Someone do the same Special event twice to see if it pays twice. If this is true, screw licenses, Im doing all special events first.

Great either way. Now I dont have to suffer through buying a Civic to start with, and painstaking upgrades.

I'll do Special events first tonight after work when I get it. Keep the intel coming guys.

No, the special events are a bit like the license tests - you get the rewards (xp and money for events, xp only for licenses) - for achieving the trophy levels. Once you've got gold in them there is no more money to be had there, but they're still a great early source of funds.

Exactly, I notice we cannot win prize cars multiple times for the same event (like we could in GT4), which is annoying.

Theres a money maker exploit in the game somewhere. I hope. You guys just havnt found it yet. WORK HARDER!! lol

I NEED A MONEY MAKING SCHEME MORE THAN ANY OF YOU GUYS AS YOU'LL SEE IF YOU'VE READ MY OTHER POST ABOUT WRECKING MY '62 BUICK!

I'm counting on someone here to figure this out!

Latest Posts

Back