Mogshots Advanced [12th June - My new REAL car!]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 711 comments
I like how you can make the car look good with not all of it in the picture. I'm working on that, but am unsure of myself and the shots I take like that.

Rejected Tournament Qualifier & Recent Entries

My first update for almost a month, and it's just a collection of my recent contest work. I've been too busy enjoying the sunshine to update my gallery properly I'm afraid! Here are the images anyway:

2.0 Advanced

2.0 Advanced Week 18

2.0 Advanced Week 19

2.0 Advanced Week 20

2.0 Advanced Week 21

-----------------------------------------------

PMC

PMC Week 19

PMC Week 20

PMC Week 21

Certain Car, Certain Location

CCCL Week 6

Tournament Images

Tournament Qualifier Reject

Tournament Qualifier

Last edited:
Awesome. Lots of shots out there I think of the F1 at Monaco hairpin but yours is really good. Captures the atmosphere well.

Ford GT shot has awesome tones and framing.

The last two are great too.

👍

Thanks for visiting! I was particularly pleased with the F1 at Monaco as I'm not usually that good at PMC shots, but this one I was genuinely pleased with :)

Great entries. I particularly like the RS6, F10 and Ford GT. Great colours and angles. For the tournament, I actually like your reject more in terms of composition and I believe it would be awesome with further editing. Your final entry wasn't bad at all, maybe I just don't like burnout in general.

Fantastic stuff Mog. 2.0s are very good. PMCs are fantastic, I'm really liking the RS6 shot, quite realistic, considering the theme, and the F10 shot is great too, but what it really needs is some photoshop action ;) Tournament pictures are quite good too, you could of picked either one of them and did well.

Your 2.0 Entries are stunning week for week! I don't get it how you do that so consistant! Awesomness 2.Mog ;)

I'm also curious what you've sent for the Tournament though.
And I already wished Raphaele good luck vs. you. But I also wanna wish you the best for the Tournament.

There are some good match-ups in the Tournament. I really can't wait to see all Entries, especially yours again :)👍

Nice 👍
I really like the RS6 @ Toscana, the lighting is fabulous!

I'm going to have to try a few shots out front of that gas station next time I'm driving there!

Congrats with another soon-to-come win in the 2.0 comp :D Always great to see the high standards of your entries week after week like bmxmitch says. You'll probably be the competitor with the most wins when the year is over 👍

EDIT: I meant the CCCL comp ;)

Last edited:
Epic update, all are like little drops of heaven (sorry, ive just been admiring CF church shot) all picture perfect, nothing to crit at all.

Great job. You are bound to win some competitions very soon ;)

Thanks for visiting! It looks like you're right!

Great entries. I particularly like the RS6, F10 and Ford GT. Great colours and angles. For the tournament, I actually like your reject more in terms of composition and I believe it would be awesome with further editing. Your final entry wasn't bad at all, maybe I just don't like burnout in general.

Funnily enough I agree with you. Having sent the entry I reviewed the reject and preferred it quite a bit. It worked out okay in the end but it was niggling me for ages!

SVX
Fantastic stuff Mog. 2.0s are very good. PMCs are fantastic, I'm really liking the RS6 shot, quite realistic, considering the theme, and the F10 shot is great too, but what it really needs is some photoshop action ;) Tournament pictures are quite good too, you could of picked either one of them and did well.

You're right, it does need some Photoshop work! :lol: I'll give it a go some time soon. Thanks for the feedback.

The F1 at Monaco is a fantastic shot! :drool: Great action and great angle!

2.0 Wk18 is pretty awesome too. 👍

Thanks c_f, I was really glad with the PMC F1 entry. 👍

Your 2.0 Entries are stunning week for week! I don't get it how you do that so consistant! Awesomness 2.Mog ;)

I'm also curious what you've sent for the Tournament though.
And I already wished Raphaele good luck vs. you. But I also wanna wish you the best for the Tournament.

There are some good match-ups in the Tournament. I really can't wait to see all Entries, especially yours again :)👍

Thanks bmx, it'll be a good battle between me and Raphaele, and realism definitely isn't my strong point so I'm not too sure about my own photo! We'll see how it goes. As for consistency I think the key is being really really anal about everything. I refuse to even save photos if I'm not 100% certain of the composition, lighting etc. and I've probably missed a lot of good shots but I've been pleased with 99% of my photos because of it.

Nice 👍
I really like the RS6 @ Toscana, the lighting is fabulous!

I'm going to have to try a few shots out front of that gas station next time I'm driving there!

Thanks Rev, I actually set out to take some scenic shots with the car parked up but when I saw the garage I couldn't help but use it! 👍

Congrats with another soon-to-come win in the 2.0 comp :D Always great to see the high standards of your entries week after week like bmxmitch says. You'll probably be the competitor with the most wins when the year is over 👍

EDIT: I meant the CCCL comp ;)

Thanks zambuca, I got fairly lucky with that CCCL entry but it got me the win in the end :) It worries me that people think the votes are rigged sometimes :lol:

i love that shot of the civic and the audi rs6. very nice work on all of them.

Thankyou for visiting, and for your feedback. The Civic shot was a bit of an accident but I managed to get my idea across I think!

Epic update, all are like little drops of heaven (sorry, ive just been admiring CF church shot) all picture perfect, nothing to crit at all.

Wow, thanks Sprite! 👍

Lotus Evora

A simple shot this time, nothing too fancy just a gorgeous car in a nice location.

Click for full size

Nicely done. I like the color toning and depth of field. That bush could have easily ruined the image but you took care of it perfectly. The only thing I really don't like about this update is the small number of pics :sly:

The only thing I really don't like about this update is the small number of pics :sly:

Have another then:

Fiat 500 'Holiday Drive'

I took this in an attempt to recreate my drive through Wales last year in the sun. It's a beautiful country, as you can see:

It was the day me and my girlfriend officially became an item, and I wish I'd have used this for my 2.0 'Holidays' entry now!

Click for full size

Last edited:
Wow that was a great recreation of that drive through!
I have always admired your clean and vivid style. I think most of your photos have a "happy" quality to them. I hope you know what I mean :lol:

Last edited:
Fantastic updates Mog. Nice work on the Lotus, and great job recreating the 500 holiday!

Fiat 500 'Holiday Drive'

I took this in an attempt to recreate my drive through Wales last year in the sun. It's a beautiful country, as you can see:

You own a 500! My previous car was a white 500 just like yours - I kinda miss it... but then I got a kid and it became Mondeo-time...

Oh well... my next car has to be a 2-seater!

You own a 500! My previous car was a white 500 just like yours - I kinda miss it... but then I got a kid and it became Mondeo-time...

Oh well... my next car has to be a 2-seater!

Yeah, I've had it for 2 1/2 years now and it's been brilliant! It's such a fun car to drive, especially in the sunshine when the light and funky cabin is basking in sunshine thanks to the big glass roof :D

Unfortunately I'm getting rid of it in August and getting an old car instead. Possibly a Ford Focus. I want something that's not going to cost me several hundred £ a month and that I can work on myself. The 1.6 Zetec Focus fits the bill as a fairly safe, well built, good to drive and good looking car. I learned to drive in one and loved it so I know what I'm letting myself in for!

Nice to see You Updating your Gallery more frequently Mog ,Stunning Road looks like you enjoyed 👍 Love the GT5 Picture .

Latest Posts

Back