CAMAROBOY69 GT5 Pics

After 15 straight minutes of smashing head on into the AI, I was finally able to get some really good damage. But it takes a LOT of work to make it look like this.

Inside pic of my new Evo.

Woohoo! Camaro for the win! lol @ the monkey and the damage pics. A kart with cars? lol carnage....

Thanks for the compliments. Yes the kart was in the rally mode (tarmac) and yes that note is also from the rally mode.

Thats actually a good question. I only drove a couple feet after the race started. So I dont know if the co-op pilot talks or not while in the Kart.

Thats actually a good question. I only drove a couple feet after the race started. So I dont know if the co-op pilot talks or not while in the Kart.

I totally never thought about using the Kart in rally mode, topping out at 80-something mph prob. wont help...

Great photos!

T/Y Yeah that was a complete accident. I was in the Kart as my main vehicle because I just raced a Kart challenge. So I clicked on the rally event to see what cars I could chose from my garage. Then all of a sudden it went into the race. I had no idea it would let me do that. lol

Back