GTP's GT5 Public Drift Settings Depot

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 1,028 comments
I've got a pretty cool C63 AMG drift car. It's not great at the moment, as it can be a little too enthusiastic about going sideways. Will try and sort it out and will post my results here!

ive got a cl 63 amg tune.. if needed.. but its really snappy

NEED DRIFT SET Up FOR A DATSUN 240ZG '71 PLEASE.

IS-F anyone? for wheel, and im an intermadiate driver, thanks guys!

Anything for a F430 ?

Added to the request section. Please remember to follow the AUP, use the search bar and PM system. Thank you. Did I miss anything? *note: that I don't have the game ( which is really a tragic, but I cannot supply you with settings).

Last edited:
Im going to post a bit of a weird request.

Id like to try 2 wheel tunes for the same car. One that is considered very snappy, and one that is not.

From this i hope to learn what makes a car snappy or not, or if its just me that cant drift..

Possible cars:
370z
RX7
Skyline olditmer (love the way it looks)
or any other you might like..

Im going to post a bit of a weird request.

Id like to try 2 wheel tunes for the same car. One that is considered very snappy, and one that is not.

From this i hope to learn what makes a car snappy or not, or if its just me that cant drift..

Possible cars:
370z
RX7
Skyline olditmer (love the way it looks)
or any other you might like..

best luck is the 370 or like a sileighty... ill see what i can do/ have

'04 BMW M3
Power: 460hp

1277kg
Parts to buy:

stage 3 weight reduction
window weight reduction
Body reinforcement
stage 3 ECU
Stage 3 motor upgrades
intake manifold
race ilter
full titanium exhaust, cat and header
twin plate clutch
semi racing flywheel
adustable lsd
carbon drive shaft
fully adustable coilovers
comfort soft tires

Settings:

Spring rate: 13.5/13.0
Ride height: -20/-20
Shock bound: 7/7
Shock rebound: 7/7
Camber angle: 2.8/1.6
Toe angle: -.15/.07
Stabilizers: 5/4

LSD Setting:
Initial Torque: 60
LSD Accel: 60
LSD Decel: 60

Brake ballance: 6/8

TCS: 0
ASM: 0

Car is made for a moderate driver with controller or wheel, if any questions please reply, hope you guys like it! :)

Great tune by the looks of it, very similar to what a real E36 or E46 has as a best setup. Looking forward to seeing how it goes when I get home tomorrow night and try it. Shame we can't adjust castor as it makes a huge difference on E30, E36s and E46s in real life.

Some people seem to be running very soft setups and doing well but as they are totally untrue it real life setups I am very slow to use them myself on principal :P

Stiff springs, plenty of mechanical traction and grippy tyres is what we should need.

I like this M3 tune very much. Even tried it on my '70 Challenger R/T RM that's similar in weight and hp, which I had a hard time tuning up. I was trying to run a soft setup and read these posts. Thanks to Thatonekid73 for the tune and DaveM-sport for giving me the idea that stiff springs is also good. :dopey:

I like this M3 tune very much. Even tried it on my '70 Challenger R/T RM that's similar in weight and hp, which I had a hard time tuning up. I was trying to run a soft setup and read these posts. Thanks to Thatonekid73 for the tune and DaveM-sport for giving me the idea that stiff springs is also good. :dopey:

your welcome man!, and sweet sleepy eye pics! let me kno if you need any other tunes! :)

ive got a cl 63 amg tune.. if needed.. but its really snappy

Would you mind posting your setup, I've tried for a few hours with my setup and I cant get it right.

If anyone else has a setup for the C63 AMG '08 please post it up.

I would love to have my C63 AMG drift like the Lambo Gallardo LP560-4 '08... its so easy to drift with it.

Found one here, in the forum

C63 AMG

Upgraded all the engine stuff EXCEPT I didn't add any turbo. Tires are comfort-hard. As for suspension settings

Ride Height
F -21 R -21
Spring Rate
F 10 R 8
Dampening Extension
F 8 R 6
Dampening Compression
F 8 R 6
Anti-Roll
F 4 R 4
Camber
F -3.5 R -1
Toe
F 0.00 R 0.20

Found one here, in the forum

C63 AMG

Upgraded all the engine stuff EXCEPT I didn't add any turbo. Tires are comfort-hard. As for suspension settings

Ride Height
F -21 R -21
Spring Rate
F 10 R 8
Dampening Extension
F 8 R 6
Dampening Compression
F 8 R 6
Anti-Roll
F 4 R 4
Camber
F -3.5 R -1
Toe
F 0.00 R 0.20

Specifically, what parts did you add?

These tunes are for use with a wheel. I use the original GT3 Logitech 200 degree wheel FYI...

These cars were requested so I thought I would help out and post up some tunes.

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) '95
415 HP/362 TQ : 1244kg
Stage 3 Weight reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Do not install the Chassis Reinforcement for this car it upsets the balance for some odd reason.
ECU upgrade
Stage 1 tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Stock Turbo
Fully Customized Transmission: Top speed set to: 174
Clutch: Single-Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Adjustable LSD: Front: 5/5/5 Rear: 10/40/35
Torque Sensing Center Differential: 10/90
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension: Stock (It's just perfect, why mess with a good thing)
Brake Balance: 2/8
Tires: Comfort Hard/Medium

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
442 HP/408 TQ : 1169kg
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon hood
Chassis Reinforcement
Aerodynamics: Stock
ECU upgrade
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Stock Turbo
Fully Customized Transmission: Top speed set to: 162
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD: Front: 5/5/5 Rear: 10/40/35
Torque Sensing Center Differential: 10/90
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit:
Ride Height Adjustment: 0/0
Spring Rate: 5.6/4.4
Dampers (Extension and Compression) 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber Angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance: 1/10
Tires: Comfort Hard

Last edited:
'00 Toyota Aristo V300, Vertex Edition

M o d i f i c a t i o n s :

Stage II chassis weight and window reduction
Stage III engine with ecu
Any turbine you could afford (I prefer stage III because the torque curve climbs with rpm)
Race intake manifold and filter
Full exhaust system (ie: header, cat, muffler) w/ titanium muffler
Top level drivetrain mods including differential
5spd. close ratio transmission
Fully adjustable suspension
Comfort medium tires

S u s p e n s i o n : F / R

Height: -20/-25

Springs: 14/11

Dampers: 4/5

Anti-roll bars: 3/3

Camber: 3/0

Toe: -.10/.30

Brakes: 5/10

Tuned for wheel users

Aristo's/GS300's was my favorite car to drift in gt4, and it still holds true for gt5. The car is very stable and predictable, drifts with any turbine on any track. I use the stock turbine or sometimes stage 1 when I wanna keep my foot down on small to midsize tracks. I love this car! It's ashame it isn't a premium.

Has anyone had any success with a solid G37 tune? i can get some decent drifts on some corners but i havent found the sweet tune and its driving me crazy. on the tight turns it oversteers and on the long sweeping corners it understeers. please post a good tuning report. thanks.

does anyone have the setup for a skyline R34

never mind i changed the car to a reguler race car, it has about 700hp so i figured since it was 4wd and alot of power it wouldnt be a good drift car

Last edited:
I think I'm going to try the Honda Ceewok requested xD

I want to ask for a setup for the Buick Special and the Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5 Evo II.

Hi there,

any one has settings for GT-R SpecV '99, Supra 2.5GT Twin Turbo R '90 and Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07

By the way I was drifting by Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07 in GT5 Prologue and it was much better than here. Did any one feel that !! the engine performance much better in GT5 Prologue.

Thanks

hi there,

Does any one tried Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88 or Supra 2.5GT Twin Turbo '90 ?

BTW for Blits Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07 did any one feel that this car was much better in Prologue ? as i tried it and I really felt it is diffrent or maybe i didn't know how to set the setting right

Regards

Last edited:
I think I'm going to try the Honda Ceewok requested xD

I want to ask for a setup for the Buick Special and the Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5 Evo II.

do it! I've messed around with some of the settings already and it drifts fine, just doesnt hold, maybe more camber?

Back