GTP's GT5 Public Drift Settings Depot

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 1,028 comments
anyone have set ups with sport tires??? just curious cuz i see alot of tuning setups with comfort tires.... i have a lotus carlton running sport hard tires front and rear....

MoleFB
Crab Walkers

Dear Everyone,
IF you use one of my tunes can you please leave feedback, good or bad..... also, now i will not do tunes if you don't specify controller or wheel..... its alot different,
Thanks,
Ciianide

I always use wheel.
Can anybody do viper?

Last edited:
drift settings for the camaro Z28 '69, Mustang Mach 1 '71, Challenger R/T '70 and Corvette Convertible (C3) '69-premium cars-wheel user-G27 thanks

Last edited:
ThatoneKid73,

I'd be interested to see if you can get a good setup going for the High End Perfomance G37. The car looks amazing but after several hours of tweaking the setup I still cannot get it to drift loosley (I am relatively good at getting my cars setup) It seems the chassis has so much grip that even on Comfort Hards it doesnt stay at angle as nicely as my Z34, M3, S15 etc

I am drifting controller.

If you dont have the car, I can gift you mine to play with if you like.

I dont mean to sound like a total freak but could someone please post a nascar setup, always thought drifting one of these would look pretty cool

I dont mean to sound like a total freak but could someone please post a nascar setup, always thought drifting one of these would look pretty cool

You can do it with stock setting relatively well, just don't change out of second and feather the throttle very very lightly once your in the power band. I can pretty much do a lap of autumn ring mini!

On comfort hards, you chew a pair of softs in half a lap otherwise lol

You can do it with stock setting relatively well, just don't change out of second and feather the throttle very very lightly once your in the power band. I can pretty much do a lap of autumn ring mini!

On comfort hards, you chew a pair of softs in half a lap otherwise lol

Thanks man, I'll try it out

ThatoneKid73,

I'd be interested to see if you can get a good setup going for the High End Perfomance G37. The car looks amazing but after several hours of tweaking the setup I still cannot get it to drift loosley (I am relatively good at getting my cars setup) It seems the chassis has so much grip that even on Comfort Hards it doesnt stay at angle as nicely as my Z34, M3, S15 etc

I am drifting controller.

If you dont have the car, I can gift you mine to play with if you like.

please send PSN: Ciianide

In the same boat as you, just have to learn again. You know the basics, but just need to learn the car and track pysics. On Forza 3 I could use the "same" setup on every car, but in GT5 the cars behave different, so every setup has to be different, but with a base that suits your driving style.

Add me HunterOnFire
We can get used to it together i guess if anyone wont will help..

Does anyone have a sivlia spec R drift tune or a nissan 350z tune? Please post them up.
I have a pretty good controller setup for a race-modified '02 S15 (it's my best drifter at the moment), will post it tomorrow.

As for the 350z, I only use the Amuse 380 RS Superleggera on stock settings, with sports hard and all aids off. 👍

Didnt get on great with the er34 tune i did my own setting.

To buy:
Comfort hard tires

Lsd settings:
Initial torque setting 7
Accel sensitivity 60
Braking sensitivity 60

Suspension setting:
Spring rate 9.3/10.2
Ride height -15/-15
Damper extension 4/4
damper compression 4/4
Anti-roll bars 6/5
Camber angle 2.5/1.0
Toe angle 2.5/1.0

I find it very easy to keep a drift lasting its longest. It suits me very well. Oh and for wheel.

Didnt get on great with the er34 tune i did my own setting.

To buy:
Comfort hard tires

Lsd settings:
Initial torque setting 7
Accel sensitivity 60
Braking sensitivity 60

Suspension setting:
Spring rate 9.3/10.2
Ride height -15/-15
Damper extension 4/4
damper compression 4/4
Anti-roll bars 6/5
Camber angle 2.5/1.0
Toe angle 2.5/1.0

I find it very easy to keep a drift lasting its longest. It suits me very well. Oh and for wheel.

is this to mee?

For the ER34 keep it stock

Settings:

Spring rate: 12/11.6
Ride height: -15/-15
Shock bound: 7/7
Shock rebound: 7/7
Camber angle:3.1/1.3
Toe angle: -.16/.09
Stabilizers: 6/5

LSD Setting:
Initial Torque: 60
LSD Accel: 60
LSD Decel: 60

I changed a few settings, I dont understand your LSD settings but here is what I have. If he's dont work, try mine.

Suspension
-----------
ride height: -33/-33
spring rate: 12.8/13.0
dampers extension: 7/7
compression: 7/7
anti roll: 1/1
camber: 3.0/1.0
toe: 0/0

Make sure you have comfort hard front and back, the more slippery the better.

LSD
-----
initial: 5
acceleration: 15
braking: 5

Good luck, hope they work for you.

I changed a few settings, I dont understand your LSD settings but here is what I have. If he's dont work, try mine.

Suspension
-----------
ride height: -33/-33
spring rate: 12.8/13.0
dampers extension: 7/7
compression: 7/7
anti roll: 1/1
camber: 3.0/1.0
toe: 0/0

Make sure you have comfort hard front and back, the more slippery the better.

LSD
-----
initial: 5
acceleration: 15
braking: 5

Good luck, hope they work for you.
-33 right height? impossible? also the 60 60 60 diff set simulates a VLSD or Welded diff, which is very popular..

Check your suspension settings, its goes down to -35/-35. I see what you mean with your LSD, but it also makes it harder to slide, it creates understeer. I found both wheels still spin on the low settings, its just a little more slippery. Again it also comes down to other settings, on how hard your suspension is and your drift style.

There's nothing wrong with your settings, just that I would have to say it is harder to slide.

Request: for Nissan 350z setup pleaseeee

btw nice post! i'm totally n00b at drifting but i'd like to get the hang of it and understand the whole LSD setup, toe angle, rebound, etc... anyone got some kind of tut that explains how all this works together etc... i'm not totally clueless at car mechanics but i'm not THAT into it either.

Back