::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 1 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 299 comments

Vote for Raceday/Racetime (All times in US Pacific Standard Time)

• Friday - around 11:00AM to 3:00PM

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Friday - around 3:00PM to 5:00PM

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Friday - around 5:00PM to 7:00PM

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Saturday - around 11:00AM to 3:00PM

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Saturday - around 3:00PM to 5:00PM

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Saturday - around 5:00PM to 7:00PM

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Up speed real low...

900 Kb in up is plenty for online gaming if nothing else is eating up your bandwidth.

Ping to the first hop/to the host is what matters the most and what ultimately affects input lag.

If you got lag issues due to high or fluctuating ping (= high latency) try using an ethernet cable to connect your router and the PS3, it'll make a world of difference.

C.D
900 Kb in up is plenty for online gaming if nothing else is eating up your bandwidth.

Ping to the first hop/to the host is what matters the most and what ultimately affects input lag.

If you got lag issues due to high or fluctuating ping (= high latency) try using an ethernet cable to connect your router and the PS3, it'll make a world of difference.

Thanks for the help.

I had this once:

703488623.png

again sry, i cant make it this friday for my job. can you put me in gt300? there are less in this category so just tell me what car to buy.

Last edited:
Oh man !!
If my wheel didn't break I would sign up immediately.
Unfortunately my new wheel isn't due here until just after Christmas.
Real shame.

PSN: GTP_ARP93
Class: GT300
Controller: G27.

Am I late? Don't think I can win but surely will have a good time :dopey:.

Race 2 date changed for Christmas :)

Qualifying submissions also extended until Sunday.

EDIT: I will close this thread when it hits 300 posts. Will make a new one.

Last edited:
Which Class do you want to be in?

Edit: Great racing tonight with Jaedon, El_alien and a few other new guys. Saved a few replays.

Last edited:
Hey Masi! You still got room in this event? With the new events I should be able to get a 300GT car in no time :)

Its open all season. Qualy lap times are due on Sunday.

If you still having trouble, i can give you a car. No charge.

No worries man! Those new seasonal events are awesome for making cash.. I'm going to purchase the Cusco Subaru and I should have it before the weekend! 👍 So I can make it to the next pre-season race.

Is it too late to join? I'm busy until Boxing Day but after that I'm free. I'd like to join in my ARTA NSX.

I raced in a japanese lobby this afternoon on Fuji and it was fun, too bad I was disconnected from the server (or is that a euphemism for being kicked?) probably for having a non-japanese PSN account.

It's never too late. Sign-up is open all season long.
Please follow the template on Post 1.

I only had time to stick around for the 6lap race. I think i was the only GT300 running - in the subaru.

Good fun, nice to know i can stay on your tails through the corners, even tho the guest that joined in punted me immediately : (

I'd like to sign up too if theres space in either GT500 or GT300, don't really mind.

PSN - DaveM-sport
GT300/500 - TBC - Either Impreza or Xanavi GT-R '08
Wheel - G25
Region - Ireland

Hi,i would like to sign up,but i dont get one thing: which track do we have to choose for the qualifying lap?

The track is currently on Cote d' Azur (Preseason Week 2)
It is mentioned on post 1.

Yeah sorry,dont know how i missed it -_____-

Ok,after i send you my qualifying lap's replay,i will post the sign up details here.:-)

I can choose any car you mentioned,right?

PSN: GTP_Shleser
Car: Subaru Cusco dunlop impreza
Loc: Latvia,Europe
Gear: DS3

do i need to qualify or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back