Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,439 comments
Also speaking of snow this was taken two years ago but I'm expecting it will look like this again tomorrow...

CAM_0033.jpg

audi1t.jpg

´97 Audi A3 1,8T

150hp, leather seats, AC, and a nice cassete radio :D

93k miles on the clock, with winter tires on the picture

Ahh my old car. If you have a question about 1.8t 8l's, just ask, owning 8l since 2004. I know a bit about the car and engines ;)
93k is a nice milage if legit, very rare to find those now 👍 and leather seats 👍

Also I have a lot of pieces for it if you want (2*original 1din Cd radio, both generations) S3 suspension (if you have the quattro version), S3 exaust, Angel eyes, Seidl front and back bumpers, and a rarity Zender Front Bumper, probably more which I can't remember...

How dare you use my Wagon Wheels! Haha, I've got the 8 lug versions and the paint is red where your black is and white where the chrome is. Love those rims, they make old trucks look great.

How dare you use my Wagon Wheels! Haha, I've got the 8 lug versions and the paint is red where your black is and white where the chrome is. Love those rims, they make old trucks look great.

My rears are 8 lugs. :D

Hasis
Whyyy cars in Finland is so expensive? Why? Why? Whyyyyyyyy?

Sometimes I complain about taxes here and how the more expensive cars get a 40% tax over US price but then I remember that in places like Finland or Australia cars are about twice as expensive as they are here

well, I have too many cars for my own good :P Only one who have plates atm though:

BMW e39 520 daily car:

bmwccn34.jpg

BMW e90 320 with M3 engine and helluva lot of mods (Dyno'd last year to 670 WHP), a track specific drifter, no way in hell I can get it legal:
56159141126390081621864.jpg

BMW e30 520, soon to get a BMW e39 V8, when I get a place to store it/work on it, as it now stands on a public parking lot, unable to do anything :P Going to be a track drifter as well.
imag0071p.jpg

Aaand at last, my first car I ever bought, now ready to hit the scrapyard, as I have little intrest in it any more. The Opel Omega/Vauxhall Carlton 2l
As it seemes, I have no pics of it anymore :P Ow well, aint much to look at.

BMW e90 320 with M3 engine and helluva lot of mods (Dyno'd last year to 670 WHP), a track specific drifter, no way in hell I can get it legal:

Sweet E90, does it have the V8 from the E9x M3s? If so, how'd you cram one in there? I've not heard of an E90 with the standard front end and the V8.

More pictures of it please!

Last edited:
yup, even had problems getting to the nuts to the headlight when I was going to change them :P but damn, it has been worth it, already taken out 1 gearbox and 2 diffs with it :P

They are Ford rocker covers. :lol:

But the HUGE Rover/TVR style plenum in the middle kind of gives away that the block is a rover block. :lol:

It's a bespoke SC 5.4L TVR V8. :P

Not the 1st time people have been fooled in this thread. :lol:

Edit: What Marunda said.

They are Ford rocker covers. :lol:

But the HUGE Rover/TVR style plenum in the middle kind of gives away that the block is a rover block. :lol:

It's a bespoke SC 5.4L TVR V8. :P

Not the 1st time people have been fooled in this thread. :lol:

Edit: What Marunda said.

There are some aftermarket Ford Plenums that look like that too. :P

m5lp_0405_09_+trick_flow_high_flow_intake_manifold+power_pipe_inlet_tfs_bos.jpg

But I stand corrected LOL. I have never seen a TVR V-8 before LOL

Latest Posts

Back