•Swiss Legend Photos• 2/16 "Challenge This"

The pictures are awesome- well composed and well edited, as always. I really like the second one of it going sideways. Moreover, your presentation style is fantastic- I wish someone would do a how to of how to present galleries like this so more people (including me) could and would do it. Great stuff 👍

Lovely update - the pics have such clarity! I love the warm feel they have, it's very nicely done. The presentation style is nice too, my favourite shot is the sideways one!

On with the next one! This time its my favorite British car. This was a tricky panel to put together. Can't come out the way I wanted it to.
There are five shots to the update that I split up into horizontal slices for the panel. Make sure to check out all 5! Do enjoy! A couple are once again HDR's, ever so smoothly blended to give a realistic lighting effect. I also went for a variation in lighting. Hope the tones and mood come through.

-------------------------------------------------​
SVX
Fantastic photos! I don't have a favourite because all of them are great!
:D Thank you! I'm glad you like all of them. hehe

The pictures are awesome- well composed and well edited, as always. I really like the second one of it going sideways. Moreover, your presentation style is fantastic- I wish someone would do a how to of how to present galleries like this so more people (including me) could and would do it. Great stuff 👍
Thank you! The second is my favorite too. I loved how the clouds and smoke kind of blended together. I could try to do a tutorial on how to create a panel like that.

Lovely update - the pics have such clarity! I love the warm feel they have, it's very nicely done. The presentation style is nice too, my favourite shot is the sideways one!
Thanks Rev. The warm tones just really seemed to fit the whole shoot I thought. I think it brought the car out nicely. Glad you liked my favorite shot as well :)
I love the first two shots.
Thanks Jamie! :)👍
Love the Mach 1 shoots! 👍
Keep it up! :)
Thanks ZEROX!

I love the second and third shot of the 430. looking good !
Thanks man. That one was a blast to photograph

The last two of your last update are awesome. :D
Thanks bud. 👍
That drifting SLS with those cloudy skies, brilliant!
I happened across that angle and thought...mmm...jackpot! I really liked it. Glad you do to and thanks for stopping by!

First two shots have to be my favorite. 👍
thanks bud!
The SLS update is Mega Beautiful .
Mega thanks man! I appreciate it.

Awesome updates. Love the drifting/sliding/crazy shot of the SLS!
:) thank you Cod_Father!
-------------------------------------------​
Awesome that I am getting people that love the first two and the last two and some in between :lol:

I love the shot of the car on the bridge! I had no idea that photomode location could look so good! I've found it difficult to photograph that car myself, you've done an amazing job of it.

Love the SLS update, love the DB9 update (especially the fifth shot), and am really liking the the Mach 1 set as well. Looks vibrant in yellow and has a fine sense of action.

Superb all around. 👍

All of them are lovely. :D
Thanks! 👍

Last one has to be my favorite, what a beautiful location! 👍
My favorite location as well. I wish there were more too it though, it just seems kind of small.
I love the shot of the car on the bridge! I had no idea that photomode location could look so good! I've found it difficult to photograph that car myself, you've done an amazing job of it.
heh, thank you! This car is so beautiful to me but it comes across as so boring for some reason. I'm very glad you liked it!

My favourite has to be the last shot, because of the composure.
thanks! I had been planning that shot for awhile but couldn't pick a car to suit the location.

DB9 looks really good, where is that Bridge location, don't think i have ever seen it before. Nice work though!
That location is Lucerne. Normally the default cameras are set up in front of the church that is in the background of that shot.
Love the SLS update, love the DB9 update (especially the fifth shot), and am really liking the the Mach 1 set as well. Looks vibrant in yellow and has a fine sense of action.

Superb all around. 👍
Thank you very much!:)
Wow Stunning Work on a stunning car Great work on the HDR also .Great job mate
Thanks, i thought the DB9 and Lucerne would go great together.
----------------------------------------
Now heres a little update and a preview of the next update!

Just a little teaser of a great car

preview of next full update
GrandValleySpeedway_4.jpg

That teaser of the 458 looks really sharp! That Dodge is great too!

I love the 458 Italia shot for a mix of reasons, with one of the main being the angle.

Great gallery. I'm surprised I've missed this one up until now as it has some fantastic pictures 👍

I love the 458 Italia shot for a mix of reasons, with one of the main being the angle.
Thank you. YOU actually inspired that shot. 👍

Great gallery. I'm surprised I've missed this one up until now as it has some fantastic pictures 👍
Well I appreciate the visit Rikki. Glad you've enjoyed strolling around in it. :D

NO WAY. You'll see what I mean in a phew minutes. ;) But great preview. :D
Just checked out your update...of the same car!! :lol: I am really gonna have to step mine up to match the quality of yours.

crazy detail shot of the 458! I love the taillights of that thing. i'm actually
saving up for a 1:18 diecast model of that thing. but yeah, good
work.

crazy detail shot of the 458! I love the taillights of that thing. i'm actually
saving up for a 1:18 diecast model of that thing. but yeah, good
work.
Thanks man, I love the tailights on that thing.

What this guy said. Except I'm saving up for a 1:1 model :dopey:
Good luck with that!
ever heard of finance? LOOL
:lol:! I just got my 1:18 Gallardo Superleggera in orange from autoart. The Italia is next my list!

For kicks I went to mercedes website and built my own SLS. My monthly payment was only $3800 dollars! The total was 235k I think. Thought that was awesome.

you can lease one for like how many years and won't have to pay in full when your contract runs out. prepare to pay though :D

you can lease one for like how many years and won't have to pay in full when your contract runs out. prepare to pay though :D
That's a great idea man, I'll see how much it is to lease.

onto the next set, This car surprised me, Its not completely terrible. LOL I hate modern muscle cars but this is kind of growing on me. A blast to drift again. I think my gallery is just filling up with drifting shots lately :grumpy:. Well only two from this set are. Gotta get away from that.

Back