lilmann73's Photomode Gallery - Update - Contrast

• Thread starter lilmann73
  • 378 comments
tronrider345
I really like the 1st and 2nd! :eek:
The 3rd one looks very interesting , what was the effect you were trying to make ? :)

Thank you very much! That was trying to show a weathered car tracking dirt. 👍

Beeblebrox237
Loving them all, the composition is ace!

Thanks mate! 👍

RomanBidnyy
Fantastic edits mate !
2nd one <3

Thanks a lot, man!

ShaolinMasta
Love 2nd too :drool: :drool: :drool: And Scirocco from previous update :)
Great work 👍👍👍

Wow, thank you very much! Glad you like them! :)

NBDESIGNZ
Love that last CR-Z pic most! :)

Thank you! I like that one too.

Impressive work again Lilmann :drool:

The composition of the bridge shot is awesome. I really like the toning in the HSV shot. And great use of flare in the last one.

Horde_R35
That editing:drool:👍. Loved all of them but 2nd and 4th are my favs:tup:.

Thank you very much! :)

Kodje
Impressive work again Lilmann :drool:

The composition of the bridge shot is awesome. I really like the toning in the HSV shot. And great use of flare in the last one.

Thanks! The bridge shot is my favorite. 👍

Beautiful work as always Lil. I like the weathered look on the HSV and the composition in the bridge shot is great. The lens flare on the last pic is original - not the same old circles, and it looks great. Quality stuff.

the last CR-Z is :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wow, thank you! :dopey:

Beautiful work as always Lil. I like the weathered look on the HSV and the composition in the bridge shot is great. The lens flare on the last pic is original - not the same old circles, and it looks great. Quality stuff.

Greatly appreciated, Primus Ortus! And I absolutely despise circular flares, so that's where the anamorphic one can from. :lol:👍

mazda787
Nice shots lilmann73 :)

Thank you, mazda!

MadMoss
Amazing photos, lilmann! Especially last photo 👍.

Thank you for the compliment, MadMoss!

On the 18th my GTP account turns 3, on the 22nd I turn nineteen and on the 25th is Christmas, so you could say this update is something of a wishlist. Here are some cars I would like to see added (or reintroduced) into Gran Turismo 6. The Nike image was especially difficult, because I had to remove the dome reflection before I could add the car reflection, and there were more HDR oddities than I knew what to do with, but I think it turned out okay. Let me know what y'all think.
Feast your eyes and criticize.

RrXtH.jpg

Last edited:
They're awesome!
I especially, very much, love the Citroen shot. Everything seems right in that photo.
Like the Citroen was meant to belong, meant to be there, in the game after all.
And the mood that is portrayed in that photo, is really deep-felt. You did a brilliant, brilliant job.
Not only did you manage to make the cars look like they're in the game, you also made great photos.

They're awesome!
I especially, very much, love the Citroen shot. Everything seems right in that photo.
And the mood that is portrayed in that photo, is really deep-felt. You did a brilliant, brilliant job.
Not only did you manage to make the cars look like they're in the game, you also made great photos.

+ 1 to that! Exceptional! :bowdown:
I couldn't have said it better myself. Composition, hue, lighting, saturation in that Citroen shot... Simply perfect. :bowdown:

They're awesome!

Thank you for the compliments, Taiga! Very much appreciated! :embarrassed:

+ 1 to that! Exceptional! :bowdown:

Thanks so much, Nato! :)

I couldn't have said it better myself. Composition, hue, lighting, saturation in that Citroen shot... Simply perfect. :bowdown:

Thank you, GT-R! Glad you like it! 👍

Damn it!, I'm in the middle of doing a Nike Car GT5 edit! :crazy::ouch:

Great shot though! 👍

Oh, um, my bad...? I hope you don't scrap your plans on my behalf. :scared:
I'm sure yours will turn out better than mine, though.

Thanks lee!

Last edited:
Awesome lilmann, they are done very well and a nice idea too. 👍 The Citroen and Ferrari are my favs. They look like they would certainly would fit right into GT. :)

GPR
Awesome lilmann, they are done very well and a nice idea too. 👍 The Citroen and Ferrari are my favs. They look like they would certainly would fit right into GT. :)

Thank you, GPR! The Citroen is my favorite as well. :)

Wow...
Amazing work, just unbelievable.
And i will add a +1 to Taiga post, the citroën shot is pure beauty.

Back