::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

• Total voters
Guys, if anyone wants to do a bit of practicing before tonight's qualifying then I have a public room open with Nycrom, I don't know the number at this time but the comment is Super GT :)

Edit: Number is 1472-4710-9909-6406-3833

Hey guys, i wont be home until 9.00pm GMT.

So around 9.15pm GMT is connect time (i will host).

There will be a 30 minute practice session before qualy.
If you are not planning to qualify, do not enter the room
so we can maximize the space. After you qualify and times
are confirmed clean, leave the room immediately and i will
announce in the boards that space has opened up. We'll
keep it to 1 room for now to avoid confusion.

:cheers:

Guys, if anyone wants to do a bit of practicing before tonight's qualifying then I have a public room open with Nycrom, I don't know the number at this time but the comment is Super GT :)

Edit: Number is 1472-4710-9909-6406-3833

Full. :(

@ Owens - i am welcome to any donations ;) actually i was considering getting the premium, but having the cheap entrepreneur mindset, i hesitated to pay $2.99 (1 month) :lol: although i gotta be honest that it has cost me about $60 so far to run this league (flash drive and video capture device that doesnt work... yet :D)

People in my lobby who are waiting for a private room number, I got disc and now my network is "offline". I'll try and get one up soon if I can and post the number on here.

By the way, if all goes well today, i might consider a knock out qualy system similar to
the real Super GT.

On monday, lets say 20 attempts to qualify for GT500. Top 10 speed advances to the next round
that will be held on Wednesday :D This eliminates the 'sort of' unfair way of having a benchmark time
you can practice on for the next qualy session.

For the question about the number of drivers; if 25 qualify (max for one class), only top 14 speeds
can will advance for race day.

By the way, make sure you are on the official driver's list or i will kick you out the qualy room.

Lastly, to the newbies, GT500 is closed. Only GT300 is open for now. I will sort you all later. I can't
do it now with a 3 inch screen.

p.s. I see how scheduling for everyone could be an issue with the 'knockout qualifying'

@ faqoldschool - did you buy the car?

Been testing the EPSON NSX, I dare say this, I think I am in love. I learned a few trick working with that TQ monster Nismo Z as well running a Lotus in another league, I am happy....give me an hour or two and I will be free for the rest of the night. I got B.Papa and B.Ong putting miles on the the EPSON.

OwensRacing
/\ I see what you are saying but if there was four guys that all gunned for the top spot every race and swapped it out, then we shouldn't base points off someone that does win a lot.

Got to consider this as we all have the same talent level. Not punish one guy for leading the race most laps and then going on to win.

I agree with you and I dont.

Stripe deal, if you was second place and first place pits, you come around and complete a lap while being in first basically start finish line and your first. I dont care if you got first two feet from start finish, you led that lap. A bonus point is usually awarded for leading the race.

Sorry for the scattered posts, my hands are not nearly as quick as my mind and I am like three sentences out when typing, so I gotta go back and try to recall the exact thought then hope to not get ahead of myself again. hahahahahaha.

I can consider having 1 point for most laps led. It should be a good way of breaking even numbers just in case we get a tie by the end of the season. Can't do bonus for leading atleast one lap since the replay system is absolute horse manure.

p.s. Dont get ahead of yourself :D trying to say three sentences at once and you just end up speaking gibberish.

@ Centura - Yes Captain Obvious, you are in :D /sarcasm

I can consider having 1 point for most laps led. It should be a good way of breaking even numbers just in case we get a tie by the end of the season. Can't do bonus for leading atleast one lap since the replay system is absolute horse manure.

p.s. Dont get ahead of yourself :D trying to say three sentences at once and you just end up speaking gibberish.

Haha, sorry. I thought you would still be able to read it, but here goes:

The driver list is kinda confusing, so I am wondering if I am eligible for qualifying tonight?

EDIT: Okay! Thanks.

p.s. I see how scheduling for everyone could be an issue with the 'knockout qualifying'

@ faqoldschool - did you buy the car?

yep scheduling is going to be tight already trying to make either Monday or Wednesday, but knockout qualifying would be fun.

Yep, picked up the atenza for 95K, i dont know if would hang with the superGT cars though....does anyone want to test it...i dont really have time and i'm in GT500, but i figured it might give an alternative to some in the 300 class

i'll send it your way if you want it

Is it really a JGTC? Its kind of cheap.

Btw, i just checked the front page and its mess :D sorry about that guys, ill fix it later.

Is it really a JGTC? Its kind of cheap.

Btw, i just checked the front page and its mess :D sorry about that guys, ill fix it later.

yep the description says that it was developed as direct competition for the toyota altezza in the JGTC endurance series...i dont really care either way, i was just throwing it out there since i hadnt seen it before in the UCD and it seemed similar to what the 300 class was running

Just got home. Room number will be up in a few seconds.

EDIT

Official Qualifying Room

Room Number: 1472-6399-8494-1421-0240

Masi: I like the knockout thing, but in all honesty, it would reqire to much time to be commited mondays, wednesdays and fridays (if you're quick enough) as well..

Try clearing your network cache. Reset modem/router. Or PS3 reset.

Everyone connected through ethernet?

Haha :D Senninha maybe, but I doubt I will, especially not in live quali. I've never been very good at putting in a single quick lap when I need it, not even in real life, there's a reason I do endurance karting and not sprints :P

hehe have run maybe 5-10 laps on monza in a qualifying way my best time is 1:54.7 but with the rith tune and a good lap 1:53 is possible in the garayia

hehe have run maybe 5-10 laps on monza in a qualifying way my best time is 1:54.7 but with the rith tune and a good lap 1:53 is possible in the garayia

my best is 1:56.5 with the garaiya hopefully i can get it down a few more secs before qualifying on wednesday. But im new to tuning my car although i should know how to as i have just finished an NVG in vehicle maintanence and repair.

Wish i had GT5 then it would of come in handy some of the description bits i.e toe in angle and stuff would of saved me some money on bloody books.

Back