Your favorite drifting car

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 319 comments
Along the lines of the OP i really enjoy drifting the takata dome NSX.

Why? Because it's a challenge. Mid engined, kinda snappy with those wide race tires...

But oh man, when you get it right you feel like god. And you know you positively have the most rediculous body kit on the track, which after all is half of drifting in the first place.

94068294.qHfC4P65.IMG_3024wTAKATADOMENSX.jpg

O.o a double post from a moderator *waits for world to end* Jks....

I'm sure that 99% of the reason I was made a moderator is because my internet lag is so high that all the other mods got tired of seeing me double posting everywhere.

Hence, Super Mod status, so I can clean up after myself. (double deleted)

But seriously... huge lag. And I love that chrome GS... about the only way to make a Lexus sexy! :lol:

Wanna fix that up Niky? :sly: My new mission is to drift every pre-1965 car. I'll probably find one gem. Maybe.

The problem with the Bug is you can't go much over 80 hp. Not enough power to keep it sideways in the longer bends. (I'll admit, lack of skill hurts here, too)

Fully modified, (except for chassis modifications) the Shelby is a peach. With a turbo and all the engine mods, the power is just a big, fat plateau from around 3-4k to redline. It can do and hold some monster drifts, but is twitchy as hell... so exiting smoothly and transitioning to the next set is a problem for me. (again, lack of skill)

And it's relatively cheap (around 50-60k) and plentiful in the UCD. I've got three already!

Charger Super Bee with all upgrade except lightweight. I've put in a supercharger.

Why?
It has wheelspin on comfort hard up to about 200 kmh and it handles very nice.
Even when you have a big angle the extremely sharp steering can get you back straight without to much of a hastle.
You'll need some skill though. ;-)

I got 95k+ on the full nordschleife without drifting on the straights. And some crashes... :P

My Toyota MR2 G-Limited. Took it for a drift spin in a lounge yesterday. It was awhile since I drifted it. When drifting it again, it was wonderful.

My favourites to drift with are the Jay Leno Tank car and the Art Morrison Corvette. They're both brilliant american cars.

Never seen anyone else drift it - it's my good old SL600, '98 I believe. Frankly looks quite ridiculous going sideways, but it's such a lovely car to throw from corner to another. And the engine! My god that V12 can keep the tires smoking at any speed - at any gear. :dopey:

Also the 190E is a great drifting car, at least for me. Odd I don't even fancy Mercs that much IRL, yet I collect them in GT5....!?

Love every RUF :) brilliant sideways cars and the Suzuki RS-X Concept ... no tuning whatsoever to that and its amazing

well , with my old wheel (180 degree) it was the Merc SLS AMG , but now i bought a DFGT and need to practise again , a lot , with the nissan skyline coupe '07
=(

my fav drifting car is the s2000 turbo i get it from the car dealer ship from amuse
and this is a pic for my hotest girl
if eney one got it and need for the pirfect setup just add me on my psn id
see ya guys
notice if my english was bad im verry sorry but im arabic

YES! I love it!

I don't know why I passed on this car when I saw it in the UCD. :banghead:

I'm sure that 99% of the reason I was made a moderator is because my internet lag is so high that all the other mods got tired of seeing me double posting everywhere.

Hence, Super Mod status, so I can clean up after myself. (double deleted)

But seriously... huge lag. And I love that chrome GS... about the only way to make a Lexus sexy! :lol:

Thanks guys. It is a drifting monster to be honest. Worst part is that with a full tune, it spins the wheels to the top of the rev range in top gear, making the occasional slide out crash impossible to avoid... It was so worth the only chrome chip i've ever had though, it looks awesomely stylish IMO

The Toyota Soarer 2.5 GT-T hands down!

The thing slides forever with around 430ish hp. It's also unique - there's never anyone else online driving one. Lexus SC300 is the same (duplicate car) in-game. If you enjoy sliding something with a longer wheelbase, I highly recommend it!

sc300m.jpg

Image credit to Hemily

Last edited:
my fav drifting car is the s2000 turbo i get it from the car dealer ship from amuse
and this is a pic for my hotest girl
if eney one got it and need for the pirfect setup just add me on my psn id
see ya guys
notice if my english was bad im verry sorry but im arabic

Greetings. This is my darling.

0Px8K.jpg

Latest Posts

Back