CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 13

I don't get it. Surely if you rotated it 180 degrees the car would have been upside down in the game before you rotated it?

Exactly! He turned the camera upside down in game. Then right sided it outside the game. The cool filter is vignette weighted toward the bottom normally.

I guess I'll be different than everyone else and not go for the crisp realistic photo. I really like the movement and speed of this one. It looks a lot better in full size.

For Large Version Click Here

FINAL ENTRY

5478340100_161740d0d1.jpg

As usual, I struggle with creating a potential winning image when I've got to tie my Photoshop-using hands behind my back. :grumpy:

Nevertheless, I thought something a little different (well, different for me, at least) was in order. A tight shot of the Fairlady Z (Z34)'s tail-lamp taken near the ubiquitous (look it up) lighted trees. It took awhile to get the right angle to capture the reflections of not only the trees, but some of the surrounding buildings. I used the cool filter to add some crispness, and bumped the EV up to +2.5 to make things shine. So, here tis... my
FINAL ENTRY

So this is my first entry to any competition so far and it looks pretty life like so here's to good pics guys :cheers:

Final Entry
SpecialStageRoute5-2.jpg

Link to full size here

:scared: I'm really nervous if I'll make the polls or not... :scared:

Anyway, with so many entries it´ll be the hardest choice for a judge ever!

Let´s just wait and see... I wouldn´t be disappointed at all if I didn´t make it into the poll.

The TOP30 selection is complete and has been sent to Nicknamealguem, so now it's all about your votes.

Thanks to everyone for participaton, there were whopping 116 eligible entries in total. Also, don't be dissapointed if you didn't make it to the poll, the count of really good photos was certainly over 50.

Now, because I naturally couldn't take part in this competition, let me end it with one of my photos :)

amuse500.jpg

Back