80+ Real Replica Tunes! UPDATED 5/4 with Revolution RX-8 and more!!!

JUN Super Integra DC5
278hp

JUNSuperDC5.jpg

Buy the Integra Type R '04 from the dealer. Get an oil change and buy all the aero and the Enkei JS+M rims. Paint the car and rims yellow.

parts you need:
stage 1,2,3 weight reduction
window weight reduction
carbon fiber hood
chassis reinforcement
ECU
stage 1 engine tuning
sports air filter
sports exhaust manifold
sports catalytic converter
titanium semi-racing exhaust
FC transmission
single-plate clutch
LSD
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and the setup:
aero:20
trans:set the top speed to 186mph then the final gear to 5.062 then
1st:3.268
2nd:2.130
3rd:1.517
4th:1.212
5th:0.972
6th:0.780
LSD
int:7
acc:40
bra:20
height:-25/-25
spring:12.0/12.0 (Zeal Super Function coilovers)
damp ext:4/6
damp com:5/6
roll:4/4
cam:2.5/1.5
toe:0.00/0.00
brakes:6/5

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Spoon Sports Integra DC5
285hp

SpoonSportsDC5.jpg

Buy an Integra Type R '04 from the dealer. Get an oil change, front aero and the wing and the Enkei JS+M rims. Paint the car yellow and the rims white.

parts to buy:
stage 1,2,3 weight reduction
window weight reduction
carbon hood body color
chassis reinforcement
ECU
stage 1 engine tuning
sports intake manifold
sport air filter
sports exhaust manifold
FC transmission
single-plate clutch
LSD
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and now the setup:
trans:first set the top speed to 186mph then the final gear to 5.100
1st:3.268
2nd:2.130
3rd:1.517
4th:1.212
5th:0.972
6th:0.780
LSD
int:10
bra:20
spring:9.5/15.5 (Mugen N1 coilovers 14/24)
damp ext:4/5
damp com:4/5
cam:2.5/1.5

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Mine's "Stage II" 350Z
412hp

MinesStageII350Z.jpg

But the 350Z '07 from the dealer in white. Get an oil change, buy the front aero and wing type B. Buy the Prodrive GC-010G and paint them dark grey.

parts to buy:
stage 1 weight reduction
ECU
stage 1,2 engine tuning
sports exhaust manifold
sport catalytic converter
LSD
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and now the setup:
LSD
int:25
bra:5
height:-20/-20
spring:11.6/10.0 (Mine's ESTA suspension system)
damp ext:3/6
damp com:5/7
cam:2.5/3.5

Enjoy!

Last edited:
By just transplanting real life spring rates into GT5, does it really work that simple?

I'm not saying this is a bad idea but I don't believe GT calculates the motion ratio of the suspension so the actual spring rates are different from the listed rates.

I've tried this idea of using real life spring rates for my FD2 Type R before, but I've also included the actual camber and toe angle as well.

Some of the suspension I've tried are from J's racing, HKS, Spoon, Mugen, Seeker. In the end I've settled for a spring rate similar to the setup of Spoon but softened by a little bit.
I've also noticed the Spoon car uses wider tires on the front.
The J's racing version of the FD2 leaves me with a bad impression because of how it handled the Touge (ref: vtec club volume 5). It may be fast on a smooth circuit but it certainly isn't an all rounder like how other tuners are able to achieve.

Mine's 370Z
396hp

Mines370Z.jpg

Buy a 370Z '08 from the dealer in white. Get an oil change, buy front aero type B and wing type A. Buy the Rays VR.G2 rims and paint then dark grey.

parts to buy:
stage 1 weight reduction
ECU
sports air filter
titanium racing exhaust
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and the setup:
height:-22/-22
spring:11.6/10.7 (Mine's ESTA suspension system w/Hyperco springs)
damp ext:5/6
damp com:5/6
cam:2.5/2.5

Enjoy!

By just transplanting real life spring rates into GT5, does it really work that simple?

I'm not saying this is a bad idea but I don't believe GT calculates the motion ratio of the suspension so the actual spring rates are different from the listed rates.

I've tried this idea of using real life spring rates for my FD2 Type R before, but I've also included the actual camber and toe angle as well.

Some of the suspension I've tried are from J's racing, HKS, Spoon, Mugen, Seeker. In the end I've settled for a spring rate similar to the setup of Spoon but softened by a little bit.
I've also noticed the Spoon car uses wider tires on the front.
The J's racing version of the FD2 leaves me with a bad impression because of how it handled the Touge (ref: vtec club volume 5). It may be fast on a smooth circuit but it certainly isn't an all rounder like how other tuners are able to achieve.

You can adjust these tunes however you want. You don't HAVE to keep it exactly the same. I just give general specs on thing like camber because I don't know the exact specs. That's why I always leave toe on 0 so YOU the driver can make whatever adjustments you see fit. These are just fun to me and fact that they are using real tunes makes it even funner. I also am NOT a tuner. As you see I DON'T have a garage or shop. These are just cars I made using the most accurate specs I could find and decided to share them.

Hey! nice tunes man would you be able to do a R33 GTR tune? I got my Drag-R(top secret) look alike in game, it's fast and fun but could do with a proper tune

jeremy_craig
You can adjust these tunes however you want. You don't HAVE to keep it exactly the same. I just give general specs on thing like camber because I don't know the exact specs. That's why I always leave toe on 0 so YOU the driver can make whatever adjustments you see fit. These are just fun to me and fact that they are using real tunes makes it even funner. I also am NOT a tuner. As you see I DON'T have a garage or shop. These are just cars I made using the most accurate specs I could find and decided to share them.

ok...

I was only expressing my opinion and wasn't trying to diss your tunes. No need to give me this attitude with all the CAPPED words.

I CAN read just fine.

Personally I think you get too defensive when someone has an opinion different from yours. You assume he means it in a bad way and doesn't think maybe he is trying to help improve your tunes.

Both times I was just trying to give you more ideas to make your tunes more accurate to real life, but both times your response to me is negative (as perceived by me).

great idea to use reallife-specs ingame, love the viper, i had to laugh while testing, because of reaching the topspeed in 5.

i also folowed your idea and transfered some suspension-settings from HKS to the game, on their japanese site you can find detailed information (chamber and toe to) and some of them working surprisingly good e.g. the ISF with hypermax m1 sus., or the different GTR's...

€: if you want, i can send you some of the settings, just pm me

Last edited:
that may well be accurate, my Z-28 in real life tops out at 158 in 5th and about 135 in 6th...not enough beans to pull top gear and while the Viper has a lot more that may just mean it goes faster but has the same gearing issue, which is a design caused by emissions standards..6th is for mileage not speed in other words. Perhaps a real Viper driver can comment on top end gearing

great idea to use reallife-specs ingame, love the viper, i had to laugh while testing, because of reaching the topspeed in 5.

i also folowed your idea and transfered some suspension-settings from HKS to the game, on their japanese site you can find detailed information (chamber and toe to) and some of them working surprisingly good e.g. the ISF with hypermax m1 sus., or the different GTR's...

€: if you want, i can send you some of the settings...

jep, the fuel-save-gear...
reason for laughing was not the fact of reaching it in 5., but reaching 390kph / 242 mph in that gear ^^

I have one question. On the tunes where you have multiple different tuning companies version of the same car how different is the handling between the cars?

Supermelon

ok...

I was only expressing my opinion and wasn't trying to diss your tunes. No need to give me this attitude with all the CAPPED words.

I CAN read just fine.

Personally I think you get too defensive when someone has an opinion different from yours. You assume he means it in a bad way and doesn't think maybe he is trying to help improve your tunes.

Both times I was just trying to give you more ideas to make your tunes more accurate to real life, but both times your response to me is negative (as perceived by me).

That comment wasn't needed to be honest...

I have one question. On the tunes where you have multiple different tuning companies version of the same car how different is the handling between the cars?

The handling is different because their settings are different but for example the Spoon and JUN DC5s both are very similar and drive very similar as well but you might like the way one drives more than the other. Also your free to change any settings you want to fine tune them even more.

P.S. Did I ever send you that Super Snake you won?

The handling is different because their settings are different but for example the Spoon and JUN DC5s both are very similar and drive very similar as well but you might like the way one drives more than the other. Also your free to change any settings you want to fine tune them even more.

P.S. Did I ever send you that Super Snake you won?
No I never got it

ok...

I CAN read just fine.

I'm not taking it as a diss but I think you might be confused about these tunes. I am not trying to make the best driving tunes and I am not trying to compete with other shops. If you are looking for the best tunes you may be in the wrong place, even though I found some of my tunes like the Evo's and a few others actually do drive better than some of the other garages tunes to me. These are just replica tunes not intended to be the best or fastest but just to be real. And you can improve the tunes any way you see fit.

Hey! nice tunes man would you be able to do a R33 GTR tune? I got my Drag-R(top secret) look alike in game, it's fast and fun but could do with a proper tune

The only specs I can find for that car are the springs. HKS Super Racing springs 4/3. And HKS Hyper Drag dampers which you will have to set yourself. That thing also has over 1200hp so good luck trying to duplicate it lol.

The only specs I can find for that car are the springs. HKS Super Racing springs 4/3. And HKS Hyper Drag dampers which you will have to set yourself. That thing also has over 1200hp so good luck trying to duplicate it lol.

true true but 'ey we can dream haha

€: if you want, i can send you some of the settings, just pm me

I went to the japanese HKS site but I couldn't find any specs like camber or toe. Could you sent me the link to or post it here. Thanks

Seibon GT-R
583HP

SeibonGT-R.jpg

Buy a GT-R '09 from the dealer in white. Get an oil change, buy the front aero and the Rays VR.G2 rims and paint them gun metal.

Parts to buy:
stage 1 weight reduction
carbon fiber hood
ECU
sports air filter
sports exhaust
low RPM turbo
FC suspension
sport soft tires

and now the setup:
height:-20/-17
spring:10.0/12.0 (Swift actually has it 5/6)
damp ext:6/6
damp com:6/6
cam:1.4/1.3
brakes:5/5

Enjoy!

Bozz Speed's Evo VI
500hp (they really have 620hp)

BozzSpeedsEvoVI.jpg

Buy an Evo VI '99 from the dealer. Paint it silver. Get an oil change, buy all aero and buy any rims you want and paint them bronze.

parts you need:
EVERYTHING!!! Except transmission and buy sport soft tires!

and now the setup:
aero:25
LSD
int:5/10
acc:5/10
bra:5/5
torque:20/80
spring:15.0/13.0 (Nova springs 16/14)
damp com:4/6
roll:3/4
cam:3.5/3.5

Enjoy!

Pro Stock Racing R32
565hp (they really have 720)

ProStockRacingR32.jpg

Buy a R32 '94 from the dealer in red. Get an oil change, buy the front aero and Rays TE37 rims in bronze.

parts to buy:
EVERYTHING!!! Except buy sport soft tires!

and the setup:
trans: first set the final gear to 3.900 then the top speed to 193mph then
1st:3.830
2nd:2.360
3rd:1.690
4th:1.130
5th:1.100
6th:0.790
LSD
int:20/20
acc:40/40
bra:20/20
torque:20/80
spring:15.0/13.0 (Eibach springs 18/16)
damp com:4/6
roll:1/2
cam:3.5/3.5
brakes:6/6

Enjoy!

I went to the japanese HKS site but I couldn't find any specs like camber or toe. Could you sent me the link to or post it here. Thanks

-Go to the page that lists the specs for the suspension:

eg. http://www.hks-power.co.jp/db/product_chart.aspx?N_ID=433&M_ID=16

-Click on the details icon.

eg. http://www.hks-power.co.jp/db/sus_detail.aspx?N_ID=433&F_ID=12527&CN=80160-AT101

-Scroll to the bottom chart with the title テスト車両情報.

Info in the chart:

アライメント = Alignment
トー = Toe
キャンバー = Camber
テスト時 = When tested (after HKS suspension installed)
基準値 = Reference (should be stock values)

Back