Post your Results for: Tsukuba

• Thread starter زoe
  • 82 comments
19k in a '88 Supra.

I think he meant in arcade cars too, which aren't modified. I had a quick go since PSN is down and averaged around 16,xxx in the M3. I could see much better people getting nearer to 19-20,xxx in the M3 but I doubt the old Supra is capable in stock trim. It was a struggle keeping the wheelspin above third gear in the BMW on the tighter corners and maintaining speed was also a bit of an issue.

I wanted to get the Drift trophy since we couldnt go online yesterday..
First tried it at Autum ring mini but couldnt get over 6000 in sector mode. Then did sector mode on tsukuba and got 18k easily in my Ruff-BTR. I got the trophy so i didnt continue any longer..

I wanted to get the Drift trophy since we couldnt go online yesterday..
First tried it at Autum ring mini but couldnt get over 6000 in sector mode. Then did sector mode on tsukuba and got 18k easily in my Ruff-BTR. I got the trophy so i didnt continue any longer..

That's exactly what I did. :crazy:

On topic: I don't get the point of "points drifting" but I'm not going to knock those that do. To each their own. 👍

the best i did was 18k after that i stopped using drift mode, I use time trial mode to practice when I'm not online

Speed+Angle+Racing line, this is all you need to understand...after all that's the same principle as tandem, also gives the opportunity to not be restricted by someone elses speed, line or angle. Really this is more refined than what you're thinking of pwner.

EDIT: Please don't use this thread to give your opinion on drifting for points people, that's not what it's here for. He asked for your results not thoughts, simple really: no results, no reason to post.

My best is a whopping 6,000 on Tsukuba. Be it known that it was when I first got the game and only did two runs.

Off topic:

..... simple really: no results, no reason to post.

Where is the result in that post? I know you posted your result earlier, but its still kinda ironic, and i didnt feel it was important enough to take it to the PM's.

On topic:
Correction: i didnt easily get 18k; it was 16 or somethin.

...And here they come.:dunce:

EDIT: So I take it me and Joe are the only ones brave enough to try it in an arcade car?

Why try it in an arcade car? I mean, whats the point? For all vehicles to be the same setup? (Just wondering)
I am going to do runs in both arcade and GT mode, so... brb :P

I dont drift for points.

I'm with you on this.

But last I checked, I had 12K+ on Tsukuba before I realized how bad the point system was in this game. Can't remember the car, but it could have been my Miata, because that was sometime when the game first came out, and that was my drift car.

Warren...

There's no need for you or anyone else to poke fun at this. If you don't enjoy (or even respect) drifting for points in GT5, don't post in this thread. You only serve to stir things up.

I'm not a fan of drifting for points, which is why I haven't posted anything (other than to enforce site rules). Some of you need to follow suit.

;)

thanks for the post guys! I actually am using my tuned cars, not arcade ones, I just started drifting and havent had a chance to get online with anyone yet. But yeah I need to step up my game! also I just realized the closer you are to the racing line the better, Im going to keep that in mind and post some new scores.

Eiger Short, full lap, wet, real track grip, comfort hards, 1000hp Viper, 25000 points.
Azur: 9761, same car.
Madrid full reverse: 13232, Same car.

Last edited:
Back