GarGarage UPDATE; A Great White Captured!

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 240 comments
The 3rd 500 shot looks really nice. 👍
But... Blasphemy! How dare you remove the original rims on the 512. :lol:
No, but the shots themselves look good. ;)👍

That last shot of the 512BB on the HSR bridge looks amazing... :eek:

Also liking the warm-toned 500. Haven't attempted that challenge yet.

Thanks guys, @ Fishyjuice, I would not dare do that if I didn't have a stock one in reserve , man all of a sudden my love for this overlooked gem got rekindled and I bought three of em in one day :) so I only half blasphemed :dopey: I would love to see more of this car.

And ceiling fan, beware the "super lap" that the lead car turns in on lap one, how the ---can I be 50 secs behind before I complete the first lap? :crazy: I don't think I drive THAT bad, or do I :dopey:

That Blue 512 at the Hangar is just so amazing. Would it be okay if I stole the idea and tried my take with that? ;)

Great work. :drool:👍

That Blue 512 at the Hangar is just so amazing. Would it be okay if I stole the idea and tried my take with that? ;)

Great work. :drool:👍

Thanks Fishy, I would love to see your interpretation of that theme, I am sure it will be outstanding :), I will be looking for it.

Ooh, I like the update. Nice GT-R, and the Audi pic is great - I got the sense that the tarmac was hot, and the offset was of the road gives the illusion that the car is farther left than it is. Nice composition. Great close-ups as well.

Great shots FosterG - I love the black and white BMWs, the black ZR1, the yellow Ferrari, and the blue ISF. I like the composition (for example, the way you used the bokeh in the yellow Ferrari shot to fill in the upper left quadrant and the white stripes in the road aligned with the blue ISF.) I also like the tone on all of the pictures and the grain in the road, which makes the sense of speed great without sacrificing clarity of the subject car. Beautiful work.

Back