People that are missing from this forum?

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
I dont know, but I get the feeling some people are missing from this forum. I know some of them got banned, like Deliberator, (wasnt he), and there was some dude with the nissan sylvia "ricer" sig, and I dont see it anymore. I remember this other dude, 1Mic who was the same Troy? was he?

Anyways, which people you miss on these forums? or which ones are missing.

Originally posted by Eddy
BrothaLynch. He had like 1000 posts in a week.

Apparently he flipped his S2000 going 120mph+.:rolleyes: I'm sorry, but if that were true...it would have taken a miracle directly from the hands of God to keep him alive.

I'm not sure his exact reasons for leaving, but I think that had something to do with it. He was on here posting about it like the day after it supposedly happened, I think.:lol:

That DeMuro guy is on GTP far less nowadays.

And Guthrie -- but he'll be back soon enough.

Originally posted by RVDNuT374
What about that guy Rotary Nut? Posts 300 times in about 3-4 days, hasn't been on since.
He won't be doing much of that anymore. ;)

nobody would notice if i left :P LoL..

I'm glad MistaX is gone too, but he was the reason i first heard of Sports Car GT.. she he had somewhat of a purpose. :rolleyes:

There's tons; many just disappear after a while. Some people just come for a GT1/2/3 tip, and they split. See how many members have 1 or zero posts.

There's some that post a thousand or so month, and then they're outta here.

What gets me is the number of members who never post in the Rumble Strip, even though they're active everywhere else.

Riiiight.....I think you're thinking of The Pit Stop.

Evil spelled backwards is Live.

Back