What are your thoughts on Special Stage Route 7?

-> ...
I have run SSR7 quite a few times now. My inclination is to believe that this track is the "successor" to Test Course, and part of the reason (or most of it) are the very long straights. This is more like an urban Test Course to me. I've been racing SSR7 mostly to go full speed as well as see all the pretty fireworks.
^ Um, I might tend to disagree with you on that one. Sure the Test Course '90s that inspired the JARI Test Track was as wide as SSR7/Highway 7, but its no way it can replace Driving Park Test Course for its top speed consistency. I we need a true top speed course we should get the Ehra-Lessien track instead.

I love it, but I hate the graphic glitches, when it's raining the road flickers. The first U is bad and the first tunnel is horrid with the walls flashing. Makes me sad, as it's great fun to drive supercars on a deserted highway.
^ As what I've stated before, SSR7 is an incomplete build. I've never seen a track so dead!!!!

they need to connect all the special stage routes and add traffic as an option also time change
^ SSR5 '10s is outside the SSR7 vicinity of Highway 7, so it is very unlikely to connect SSR7 and SSR5 '10s together. The only SSR-series tracks THAT CAN BE connected together are SSR5 '90s & SSR11 '90s/'00s:

ssr16std.png

©SHIRAKAWA Akira

:)

Back