0/0/0 cars?

• Thread starter mateotb
  • 21 comments
Norway
Norway
MateoTheBeast
I'm new to the game and this site. And i see some people looking for 0/0/0 cars.
Is it the same as an untouched car?

So why are so many people looking for the 0/0/0 cars.
The only way is to get them from winning races, the Dealership, and Online dealership.
Can't they just go there and get it for themselves?

You can get them from tickets, too. Nearly any car in the game can come 0/0.

Search button please.
This thread will be locked when a mod sees it.
Instead of trolling why not put a link or the answer he is looking for as well as putting 'use search button please'. 👍 But yes as the others have said A car with 0 miles/0 changes/0modifications :)

So why are so many people looking for the 0/0/0 cars.
The only way is to get them from winning races, the Dealership, and Online dealership.
Can't they just go there and get it for themselves?

No, because the cars we seek are standards, and come in a wide array of colours. Many people have spent many, many days grinding birthday or 1000 tickets to find these color variant beauties. And having them 0/0/0 is having them at their purest form. 👍

I'm wondering from this thread, what cars cannot possibly be 0/0/0? I'd imagine the racing mods because there would have to be a switch to do the mod, but other than that? I don't collect 0/0/0 or care at all about them but I am curious if there's a list of cars that are impossible to obtain in a 0/0/0 state. (and yes i have google'd and searched the forum)

I'm wondering from this thread, what cars cannot possibly be 0/0/0? I'd imagine the racing mods because there would have to be a switch to do the mod, but other than that? I don't collect 0/0/0 or care at all about them but I am curious if there's a list of cars that are impossible to obtain in a 0/0/0 state. (and yes i have google'd and searched the forum)

It's only the Race Modifies. Every other car is in 0/0/0 in it's newest form.

It's only the Race Modifies. Every other car is in 0/0/0 in it's newest form.

Ah thanks, I sort of figured that everything was available as either a price car or through a ticket but thank you for giving me a definitive answer.:cheers:

The only thing that irks me about the 0/0/0, is that the last zero is not needed. I had a YLOD mid year, and spent some time off of GTP. Before my hiatus, it used to be just 0/0, 0 miles, 0 switches. Not sure why the last 0, the wins, ever started being used. Reason I think that, is, because if there are no miles, and no switches, well there really can't be any wins.

Is one of the zeros really for switching?
Yes. And it's frowned upon for 0/0 trading, because there are many things you can do to deflower the car during that one switch.

The only thing that irks me about the 0/0/0, is that the last zero is not needed. I had a YLOD mid year, and spent some time off of GTP. Before my hiatus, it used to be just 0/0, 0 miles, 0 switches. Not sure why the last 0, the wins, ever started being used. Reason I think that, is, because if there are no miles, and no switches, well there really can't be any wins.

Yes. And it's frowned upon for 0/0 trading, because there are many things you can do to deflower the car during that one switch.

I have lots of what I would have considered 0/0/0 cars but some may have a couple of switches. What could be done to deflower a car during a switch?

I have lots of what I would have considered 0/0/0 cars but some may have a couple of switches. What could be done to deflower a car during a switch?

Some modifications, such as weight reduction, cannot be reversed. This makes the cars less desirable to collectors as well as those who want to drive the car stock.

They are not 0/0/0 if they have switches. That switch number plays into the 0/0/0. Just one switch could be an oil change (changing the PP of a car), a 3 stage weight reduction, chassis reinforcement, carbon bonnet, window weight reduction, ect. Therefore leaving a 1 switch car into a deflowered mess of mods. 0/0/0 means that it's virgin in it's purest form.
Completely untouched, from top to bottom.

Latest Posts

Back