Gt5 bathurst leaked?

• Thread starter dodge2217
  • 1,021 comments
If the "two years in man hours" to create a track idea (as Matty posted above) is correct, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bathurst in either GT5 or a GT related trailer by the end of the year, possibly as a reveal trailer for the new Nissan V8 Supercar - as we all know PD has a long association with Nissan and have revealed new cars through a GT5 trailer, such as the Toyota 86.

FYI for others - Nissan is to be the first manufacturer outside Ford and Holden to join the Australian V8 Supercar series, and will be fielding a car for the 2013 season. See http://www.v8supercars.com.au/champ...ampionship/tabid/70/newsid/12124/default.aspx. Giving a Japanese angle to Bathurst 2013 means including Bathurst is a lot more relevant for GTs Japanese base.

You sound pretty certain that it will be DLC. They have only just started scanning the circuit, and it takes two years to model it in-game. There is going to come a point where PD stops releasing DLC for GT5 and starts on GT6.

What can I say

i+want+to+believe.jpg

OldF@rt
FYI for others - Nissan is to be the first manufacturer outside Ford and Holden to join the Australian V8 Supercar series, and will be fielding a car for the 2013 season. See http://www.v8supercars.com.au/championship/newsarticle/official-nissan-to-join-v8-supercars-championship/tabid/70/newsid/12124/default.aspx. Giving a Japanese angle to Bathurst 2013 means including Bathurst is a lot more relevant for GTs Japanese base.

Im sure nissan were in the series years ago ill have to look that one up.

Well, turns out this was true, somewhat.. GT6? Better than nothing I suppose. Though, the next installment better as great of an improvement as GT5 was to GT4, games are expensive these days!

Calling it Now!:

1· bathurst Race Track DLC this year :sly:
2· bathurst Track included in GT6 by the next year... on the PS4 :crazy:

*please be a PS4 launch title, please be a PS4 launch title, please be a PS4 launch title*

jay s13
i'm pretty sure they're not creating the track by taking photos lol... i do this for a living

I was referring to if they were or are part of the team that would compile the information from pictures erc etv and convert or map it in a cgi environment.

FYI for others - Nissan is to be the first manufacturer outside Ford and Holden to join the Australian V8 Supercar series, and will be fielding a car for the 2013 season. See http://www.v8supercars.com.au/champ...ampionship/tabid/70/newsid/12124/default.aspx. Giving a Japanese angle to Bathurst 2013 means including Bathurst is a lot more relevant for GTs Japanese base.

And Audi is looking at their options as well. Also Audi will be running the R8LMS is Australian GT, and Japan's Super GT Series this year.

Tier 2 Racing
Alright, who wants to put their money where their posts are? Long term bet.

I bet Bathurst is not available inside 2 years from today. Could be DLC for GT5, new content in GT6, or DLC for GT6 :scared:, doesn't matter. If you can race on Bathurst before Saturday March 8th, 2014 I lose.

Now, the stakes.

I buy your next instalment of the GT series?
I buy your Bathurst included DLC?
I buy your Premium membership here on GTPlanet?

What are you going to put up if I win?

I will honor the verbal agrements of the first three members here on GTPlanet.

I'll take that bet :)

I suggest this:

The loser buys the winner the first DLC release that is released after the winner is decided.

What you think?

*spits on hand and thrusts it forward*

jjh101
Well it seems that they have finished what they need to do and have packed up.. So now we play the waiting game

*plays solitaire*

Well we will know soon enough hopefully!

GTPorsche
They use GPS measurements, which is just as good as laser scanning.

I thought laser scanning was more accurate.
Not that it's needed to that degree in GT.

This points at GT6 around late 2013. Think of it - around a year to design the track and a chance to get some 2013 V8 Supercar Nissans.

Back