|Black Label Tuning Company|Supra & SilEighty

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 133 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Redsuns_Eric_DRP
9582661061_6d87005da8_z.jpg

Introduction
Black Label tuning is created by RedSuns Mafia or RSM for short. We started out on MCLA doing what we called drifting at the time, and touge on the side. We have since then been around for 5 years and have grown into not a team, but a family. We have many wonderful drifters on the team who work there hardest to become well known, while keeping drifting fun. On the side we have a touge team that have been very successful and have spread the team name farther. I hope you enjoy the setups and remember to Keep Drifting Fun.

What do I have to do to be sponsored?
To be sponsored by BLTC you have to follow a couple easy rules. The first rule is to have fun, I see this as one of the main things that are needed. Second you have to run a BLTC tuned car in the classic black on black paint scheme. Third, when signing up for a BLTC event you must include that you are sponsored by BLTC. These are the three easy steps to become sponsored by BLTC.

BLTC Sponsored Drivers​
RSM-Eric1512

Sponsored by BLTC

:gtplanet:
Keep Drifting Fun

Last edited:
product_blacklabel.png

I have a bottle of this sitting in my room...

lool , haha , well this was an idea from me and eric , its based on giving people some help by tuning their cars for big events or just for normal drifting , it gives people the chance to learn tuning couse they will see the tune that is on the car, it will be cool , i promise LOL

I'll put some tunes up sum time next week. I'm starting to get a bit better at tuning. On my ds3 I could bang any tune on and drift. i have noticed the wheel takes a lot more precise tuning.

Today I show you my car for VDC Pro-Am in KDF lobbie, I can give the setup for tuning company (if you want).

I am working on a Efini RX7 FD for VDC Pro-AM if anyone is looking for a car. I will help tune it to your liking and do test to make sure you have a competitive car. I will also be working on a car for Pro, so let me know if you would like to try it out.

I am working on a Efini RX7 FD for VDC Pro-AM if anyone is looking for a car. I will help tune it to your liking and do test to make sure you have a competitive car. I will also be working on a car for Pro, so let me know if you would like to try it out.

As well? Ugh! :P

BLTC picked up two Pro-AM drivers. I will get some specs of there cars up tomorrow. Still looking for someone to take that Efini off my hands. It is a highly competitive car, and I can help tune it to your liking's if someone wants to try it out.

Drift_Monkey
I have a bottle of this sitting in my room...

That stuff is so good

Cool I am glad to see this getting up there too. I might put up the BLTC 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 tune up when I get back

hey guys i made a pro champ c63 today , for myself butt iff somebody is interested i could give you one to , let me know

ohh yea eric , mension in the OP that me and you are the founders of this

and dont forget to add fastfox and the other guys to the sponsered drivers

peace

Marbel you outta try my c63 tune. Can be fast but at the same time has the stability to pull massive angle.

Lol, VDC sounds so cool but I don't think I could compete with wheel-users :/ Ya'll get so much angle and I have to deal with mediocre. I might try one of yalls tunes out though :)

LPTuner
Lol, VDC sounds so cool but I don't think I could compete with wheel-users :/ Ya'll get so much angle and I have to deal with mediocre. I might try one of yalls tunes out though :)

We be getting full lock while you be going full analog Hahahaha just kidding. You should compete if you want to though. It's all for fun

Hey guys, I wanted to know if it were possible for you to tune a 350z for me?

I have never drifted this car on a wheel and I see so many people using it I just kinda want to see the differences from my other cars. 500hp?

hey guys i made a pro champ c63 today , for myself butt iff somebody is interested i could give you one to , let me know

ohh yea eric , mension in the OP that me and you are the founders of this

and dont forget to add fastfox and the other guys to the sponsered drivers

peace

Will do!

I can help make a car for VDC for you. I currently have a Efini RX7 that needs a driver and is in perfect condition for Pro-Am. It can keep up and have good angle.

We be getting full lock while you be going full analog Hahahaha just kidding. You should compete if you want to though. It's all for fun

👍

I have never drifted this car on a wheel and I see so many people using it I just kinda want to see the differences from my other cars. 500hp?

I can make something also, I need one for myself, so I will just dupe it over then.

Drift_Monkey

Iv a beast of a tune for the 350z with full transmission tune I drift wheel and found this tune real smooth. Add rsm-deedub if you want it.

I'll make sure and have you guys added and i'll be sure to give feedback. Thanks a lot guys! :)

Might need a few other tunes for future use. I'm in the process of building a much larger tune arsenal and prob will have a car from every tuner on GTP.

FastFox Pro-Am 350Z

Weight:
Stage 3 weight reduction
Lexan windows
Chassis reinforcement

Engine:
Stock engine
Supercharger
Intake manifold
Racing air filter
Exhaust manifold
Sports cats
Titanium racing exhaust

Suspension:
Full custom suspension

Drive-train:
Twin disc clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
stock drive shaft
Full custom LSD

Full custom transmission: Does not want released, so I will include one soon.

Weight: 1082kg

Suspension:
-15/-12
8.5/10.2
2/4
6/2
1/2

Alignment:
2.8/0.0
-.12/.29

Lsd: 60/35/5

Notes:I still need a picture, but other than that this is his setup. 👍