Cars with painted stock rims

• Thread starter Ramanujan
  • 48 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Ask..
*All clear, I am back again ;-)*

There is a way to paint the cars and rims in GT5.
And this works on a selected few cars with stock rims.

It was earlier possible with some cars trough a glitch, but the list was shorter then. :)

This topic is not about how that is done at this point!

So if you know how it is done: Don't tell.
If you don't know how it is done: Don't ask.

This is a topic to show the cars you have made, or will be making with standard painted rims.
And if demand is not to big, i think some will be putting them out on share.
I have the list shown here on share at the moment, and will try to update it every now and then.(psn:jantra)

This is the list of premium cars i just worked out to be paintable between the tires, and i think i got them all (the premiums that is):

BMW 1 Series Concept tii '07
Citroen C4 coupe 2.0VTS '05
Chevrolet Impala Nascar 2010 T.Stewart,JP. Montoya, J.Johnson, D.Earnhardt (Jeff Gordon not working! as are all 2011 cars) (only wheels are paintable)
Honda CR-Z '10
Honda Integra type R DC5 '04
Infiniti G35 Coupe '06
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Lancia delta integrale '92
Maserati GranTurismo S '08
Mercedes-Benz 300SL coupe '54
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR Tommi Makinen Edition Special Color Package ’99
Nissan Skyline GT-R V·spec (R33) ’97
Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90
Nissan Silvia SpecR Areo (S15) '02
Peugeot 307 CC Premium AVN '04
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP team Oreca Matmut '10 (Only wheels are paintable)
Suzuki Swift Sport '05
Suzuki Swift Sport '07
VW Kubelwagen Typ82 '44
VW Schwimmwagen Typ166 '42

There also are some standard cars with the same possibility.

- honda ITR (DC2) '98
- honda ITR (DC2) '99
- honda ITR (DC5) '03
- honda CTR (EP) '01
- honda CTR (EP,EU) '01
- honda CTR (EP) '04
- mercedes 300SL coupe '54
- mugen S2000 '00
- peugeot 206 CC '01
- renault 5 turbo '80
- toyota corolla rally car '98

I think the Mercedes is the nicest of the lot to be paintable like this.
But you all can prove me wrong. :dopey:

2dlrm83.jpg

Or maybe this. 💡

541s6.jpg

ormsyb.jpg

Share list (Car, body color, rim color, user):

- empty until requests appear.

Todo list. (my version of a trade schedule :dopey: )

- Mercedes -Formula Chameleon Green with matching rims GTP_CargoRat *send*
- Tony Stewart - Red rims that match car GTP_CargoRat (used hemi orange) *send*
- Mercedes - Deep Olive Metallic with matching rims GTP_CargoRat *send*
- Mercedes - Lime Green Metallic (dark version) with matching rims GTP_CargoRat *send*
- Mercedes - Inferno Orange Metallic with matching rims. GTP_CargoRat *send*

For those looking for nice colors, here are some nice examples of colors already painted on cars by Monatsende.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228849

Last edited:
Hi,

Want to try to make the 4 stealth cars from GT4?
- Toyota GT-One in Matte black
- Mazda 787B in Matte black
- Nissan R390 GT1 in Matte black

Leave the wheels and all others please ;)
Maybe some others can be added too:
- Sauber C9 in Matte black
- Jaguar XJR9 in Matte black (standard version)

Im only hoping, please leave me a PM in you do and if you want to let me borrow them, thanks ;)
PS: I think alot of people are willing to see (and play with) these cars, instead of all those stupid other hacked cars. :)

Nice looking cars you have here. Just wondering if you take requests. I don't borrow glitch but maybe we could set up a trade schedule as there are a few of the Mercedes and NASCAR cars I am looking to have done. I have all tickets and most everything else in the game to trade. Thanks.

If you're trading/sharing these - then I'd love a fluo wheel Peugot 908. I think Fluo Yellow would look amazing.

Don't really drive the Schwimmwagen's but that matte pink one does look awesome!

Hello all,

@goukipau , you are in the wrong topic I am afraid.

@berettagt88, check OP for a list of premium cars with this possiblity

@P0UP0N, black as in black rims, black car?
Let me now what you would like maybe we can work something out.

@GTP_CargoRat, thank you sir!
I am not one for a strict list of trades per day. But i could make 4 cars for you with your specifications. Just tell me what you want. Send a fr to jantra.
I won't promise i'll send a car a day, but you will get them. I don't think i need anything in return, i got most stuff i like already.
Easiest for me would be you put the car on share you want painted, i got most colors in the game. But i might request you to send me a chip of the one required if it is missing from my set.

@iainoflo85 I send you a fr. I have the schwimmwagen on share, altough it is not matte pink. It is Iris red pearl. Peugeot with yellow fluor is already on share. 👍

Last edited:
I send you a fr. I have the schwimmwagen on share, altough it is not matte pink. It is Iris red pearl. Peugeot with yellow fluor is already on share. 👍

Oh it looks like Matte Pink in the picture.

Thank you very much, my new wheels look amazing! The fluo yellow really matches the livery on the Matmut! 👍

Oh it looks like Matte Pink in the picture.

Thank you very much, my new wheels look amazing! The fluo yellow really matches the livery on the Matmut! 👍

Thanks! If you could put a picture in the topic of the resulting car that would be nice. 👍

Hi there, the 300SL looks brilliant, if you have that on share I would really like to add you, good job. Thanks.

@P0UP0N, black as in black rims, black car?
Let me now what you would like maybe we can work something out.

👍

Preferably black on black, but interested in just black wheels with any color body.

Well sir, I would love to get my hands on the Maserati GranTurismo S '08 if possible. What would you like in return??

I'll put it up on share. Send me a fr on jantra. Nothing needed in return, thanks.
It would just be nice if you put a picture of the car in this topic when you get it. 👍
Do you want shiny black or matt black wheels?

Not a problem sir! I would be happy to. As far as shiny or matte, I can go either way. Thank you!

Maserati factory nero body and rims on share.
Enjoy, please leave a picture in the topic. 👍

Thanks! I will be able to grab that tonight after work, about reset time.

FR received, and the Maserati is now on USB. I was able to sneek home for lunch!

I will be able to get pics made up tonight, once I get the HoneyDo's out of the way. Thanks again!

Just sent you a pm and also sent friend request. Whenever you can fit me in is fine. Let me know if there is anything you need or want in return. Whatever I have is yours if you want/need it. Thanks again for your time and effort. Peace.

Thanks again Ramanujan! Beautiful looking car!

picture.php

picture.php

Hello sir.:)

Sorry I have not got back with you. I have not been on the computer much lately.:ouch:

I am loving the cars you sent, very nice indeed.:)👍 All are on share, anyone interested can borrow glitch them from my playnthru account.:sly:

Thanks again mate.:bowdown:

Thank you my friendly pirate friend. :D
Nice to see some familiar faces around here. :cheers:

If you have any request, you know how to reach me. 👍

Back