Monkey D vs. Project D team battle

RULES OF CHALLENGE

1.) Three drivers from each team compete.

2.) We'll be driving on sections of track from Cote d' Azur, SS11 II, Grand Valley, Laguna Seca, and Complex String.

3.) The competition will begin on Febuary 2nd and will end appox. a month later.

4.) Scoring will be the same as in GTPDC. A panel of GTPDC judges formed by Thio will review the competition.

Teams:

Monkey D - battle_stage
silviadrifter
exhaust_note

Project D - Suprafly
Sheron
drifterzzz

This'll be sick. I'm not sure if I'll enter, I still have a long way to go with my skills, I've been playing T.H.U.G. Online adn TXR3 for the apst forever, so I'll try to brush up on ym skills again. :D

My personal suggestions for how we run it. We do a 3 on 3 battle drifting certain sections from 3 or 4 tracks. We give one week deadline for each stage to be completed.
That sounds good to me, I also would prefer this method. I would love to reprasent MD, and show GTP that we are the # 1 team. Also, I think this is just a great way to bring something new to the forum, and liven it up around here.;)

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
I thought Project D and Monkey D would go at it right away but I guess not........
It doesn't start for a month, so be patient. ;)

It doesn't start for a month, so be patient.

It starts in a month IF they even accept. I'm really surprised Suprafly didn't respond to this thread when he was online. You would think he, being the leader of Project D, would at least say something. To be honost, I don't even think they have enough active members these days to do something like this.

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
This'll be sick. I'm not sure if I'll enter, I still have a long way to go with my skills, I've been playing T.H.U.G. Online adn TXR3 for the apst forever, so I'll try to brush up on ym skills again. :D
whats thug

Originally posted by silviadrifter
That sounds good to me, I also would prefer this method. I would love to reprasent MD, and show GTP that we are the # 1 team. Also, I think this is just a great way to bring something new to the forum, and liven it up around here.;)
what happen to the other teams

Originally posted by battle_stage
It starts in a month IF they even accept. I'm really surprised Suprafly didn't respond to this thread when he was online. You would think he, being the leader of Project D, would at least say something. To be honost, I don't even think they have enough active members these days to do something like this.
I wonder how many of them have capture cards? ;)

Originally posted by battle_stage
Their rules used to be that you had to submit a vid to get on the team. Most of them should have them.
Someone should go over to the thread and ask IMO. ;)

Well, well, well, i am very surprised i didnt see this or it wasnt brought to my attention sooner. I guess i have not been paying much attention to other threads since ive been brushing up on my drifting. The lancer drifts are going very well, on laguna seca at least, i havent had a chance to really do any other tracks. In case you guys still seem to think that i knew about this but chose to ignore it...

SunnyStage2: you should accept the team battle.
Vash sayz: wait, what?
Vash sayz: what team battle?
SunnyStage2: monkey d vs project d
Vash sayz: when was this posted or talked about?
SunnyStage2: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-36692.html
SunnyStage2: dO IT!
SunnyStage2: everyone's calling u a chicken
Vash sayz: hold on im reading
SunnyStage2: proove that project d is the best team.
Vash sayz: i didnt even knwo this was happening
SunnyStage2: Your kidding.
Vash sayz: i really had no idea

Now, if anyone really knows me, they know one thing i would do.

I ACCEPT

-Vash

This will eb fun, but sad to say my video will have to be posted in 30 second intervals.

Finally... Now we need to agree on some points for the comp. How many drivers will each team have, and will we do a single track, or multiple sections?

I vote for 3 on 3, and multiple sections.

Latest Posts

Back