Here are the judges for this challenge:
Ethix101
Pergatory
Thio
Boombexus
bustwave.
Bengee
exhaust note

When you want to turn in your entries, please upload it to either pergatory's FTP or 19XX's FTP and only give the judges the link to the videos and as soon as they are evaluated, then the links will be made public to promote fairness in these challenges.

When the video is uploaded please PM the head judge [Bengee] with the link of the video... and post in the thread that your video is uploaded so the judges will know to check there PMs...

The video must include the steering wheel, speedometer, T times, and lap time.

Good luck to our participants and drift on.

Results:

drifter7: total=23.16 : http://216.7.189.26/AE86 Comp1.wmv

-Style = 6.833 points
-Angle = 6.5 points
-Control = 6.5 points
-Smoke = 3.333 points

nk4e: total=18.83: http://gwinbeer.com/drifting/vids/n... drifter7.WMV

-Style = 5.333 points
-Angle = 6 points
-Control = 5.0 points
-Smoke = 2.5 points

We four seemed to agree on scores pretty closely...

Nice!

I'm not taking sides or anything, but I look forward to the outcome and I really support this method of battling.

Even in GT4, I hope this judging system holds strong.

Online is for racing.

Originally posted by Street Fighter
Nice!

I'm not taking sides or anything, but I look forward to the outcome and I really support this method of battling.

Even in GT4, I hope this judging system holds strong.

Online is for racing.

I agree, thanks Bengee and Thio for putting together this wonderful medium for competition!

P.S. - The Prime and LanEvo are judges? Do they still come around at all?

I never saw NK4E in action - looking forward to this :) Good luck to the both of you :D

Drifter 7 - isn't it too soon to be battling after your thumb injury??

thx
deep forest kills my 400r with the small links and the r33 is perfect for the small links and not good for the bigs u turns
is it ok if i mix both my r33 and 400r in one vid

Originally posted by Catch-my-Drift?
I never saw NK4E in action - looking forward to this :) Good luck to the both of you :D

Drifter 7 - isn't it too soon to be battling after your thumb injury??
look at the sig
RETURN of THE R vid

Originally posted by bengee
Okay guys,

drifter7 vs. nk4e

Course: Deep Forest

Deadline: 10th of Feb, 2004 Midnight

Here are the judges for this challenge:
Ethix101
Pergatory
Thio
Boombexus
The Prime
bustwave.
Bengee
LanEvo
exhaust note

When you want to turn in your entries, please upload it to either pergatory's FTP or 19XX's FTP and only give the judges the link to the videos and as soon as they are evaluated, then the links will be made public to promote fairness in these challenges.

When the video is uploaded please PM the head judge [Bengee] with the link of the video... and post in the thread that your video is uploaded so the judges will know to check there PMs...

The video must include the steering wheel, speedometer, T times, and lap time.

Good luck to our participants and drift on.
T times??

Oh snap, the first Night Majik challenge and the challenger runs off. LOL, just playin, anyway, I'll be rootin for the team, but I know that NK4E has got some skills of his own, so I know that this ones in the air.

I'm all tingly:lol: :lol:

Semper Fidelis
Shadow Drifter

P.S. REPRESENT DRIFTER 7

hey im here sorry i wasnt on the computer yesterday but i tried out some sims with my s15 and i think this will be fun :) so it is one car one lap?

we should have two cars vs two cars double the fun
and the second vid for the second car is trial mountain 1 or midfield 1

Originally posted by nightkids4ever
ill be using a 932hp skyline gtr r34 with sims
and drifter7 os using ?????
No offense, but that's way too much HP, to be using sims, even for an AWD. I would through some normals or sports on there. Just a thought. ;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
No offense, but that's way too much HP, to be using sims, even for an AWD. I would through some normals or sports on there. Just a thought. ;)
i can use the 400r or lower the hp of the r34 and i have to get use to it again:( :(

Originally posted by nightkids4ever
i can use the 400r or lower the hp of the r34 and i have to get use to it again:( :(
Well, they both drift fine stock on sims, so they don't require many upgrades IMHO. I would suggest anywhere around stock to 500hp, use sims. Above that, it's up to you.;)

Latest Posts

Back