Official GTP Challenge: NK4E Vs. Swift

Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Okay guys, this is the official thread of the GTP Challenge ...

Swift Vs. NK4E

Deadline: Sunday, 1st of August, 2004 Midnight

Here are the judges for this challenge:
BreakerOhio---Monkey D
Silvia Drifter-----None
Ethix101---------None
Catch-my-Drift?--None
Bustwave.-------None

Your video must not contain your name, or any way to identify who's video it is (to promote fairness in judging).... Instead, use the number that has been assigned to you (via PM), by the head judge...

When you want to turn in your entries, please upload it to either Pergatory's FTP or 19XX's FTP and only give the head judge the link to the videos, and as soon as they are evaluated, the links will be made public to promote fairness in these challenges.

When the video is uploaded please PM the head judge [Silviadrifter] with the link of the video... and post in the thread that your video is uploaded so the judges will know to check there PMs...

The video must include the steering wheel, speedometer, T times, and lap time.

Good luck to our participants and drift on....[/color]

Course: Midfield II and Trial Mountain I
Car: No Limit
Horsepower: No Limit
Tires: Sims all around

Good luck to the participants......

Thanx SD. 👍

I'm really looking forward to my first challenge. Gonna have a lot of fun with this!

JW31
do we ever get to see the vids? by any chance..? you know...?

edit: ohyeah good luck both of ya 👍

When the competition ends, and the scores are in, the video links will be posted....

;)

Good luck guys :) I've seen nk4e drift and is very good but I haven't seen you drift swift kinda looking forward to it cos we both started posting on this forum around the same time :lol:

Good luck guys :) I've seen nk4e drift and is very good but I haven't seen you drift swift kinda looking forward to it cos we both started posting on this forum around the same time :lol:
u have seen me drift?

Good point. You can guage yourself and see how much better then me you probably are! heh heh :dopey:

nightkids4ever
u have seen me drift?

Yeah I am pretty sure I have weren't you in shadow drifters friends and family drift video that was some nice drifting :)

Swift
Good point. You can guage yourself and see how much better then me you probably are! heh heh :dopey:

I haven't been drifting that much recently been playing gt4 prologue trying to get all golds :sly:

I'm sure your really good I don't feel confident enough to challenge anyone yet I want to make some serious improvement on my drfit exits :dopey:

Good luck again guys can't wait to see the results ;)

This is going to be an interesting challenge. NK4E is using AWD cars adn I'm using front rear. Should be cool. :sly:

Do both of you have wheels or are you on ds2? I wonder if that gets taken into consideration when judging? :odd:

I will be down in Seattle for a week watching a friends house (starting late Thursday).... They do not have a comp, so you probably won't hear from me until I get back.... As soon as I get back, I will send the links out, and compile the scores.... Be patient I shall return.....

;)

silviadrifter
I will be down in Seattle for a week watching a friends house (starting late Thursday).... They do not have a comp, so you probably won't hear from me until I get back.... As soon as I get back, I will send the links out, and compile the scores.... Be patient I shall return.....

;)
have fun SD

silviadrifter

;)

Ok, well you gotta do what you gotta do man. It's all good. Thanks for the heads up and not leaving us in the dark.

silviadrifter, if you need help, I am here :)

Good luck to both competitors! This challenge will be rocking the drifting forum for a while ;)

Back