440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
GTNic84
Nic84

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo Edition @ George V Paris

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honda NSX Type S @ Le Mans

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercury Cougar XR7 @ Motegi

1245bl.th.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nismo Fairlady Z-Z tune @ Laguna Seca

This one here is my Desktop.👍​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chevy Camaro @ George V Paris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HONDA PRELUDE TYPE S @ MOTEGI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HONDA NSX TYPE S @ INFINEON RACEWAY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aston Martin @ Da Ring in B/W

Last edited:
except from being framed
the photos are so well-done
I love high contrast .... excellent!

btw ... the first one looks like 959 (my favorite porsche)

franz
except from being framed
the photos are so well-done
I love high contrast .... excellent!

btw ... the first one looks like 959 (my favorite porsche)

Well, I kinda liked the frame around the Porsche, and threw one on the TVR. I will up load them without the frame i guess. And I think I am gonna try to make at least 2 new Wallpapers every week, so I can have a nice little wallpaper collection.

great pics, but i really like my pic of my Impreza getting major air. but i really like the lime green charger and i can't decide wich one....

speedy_samurai
shameless self promotion, or sly self name dropping?

Well yeah, of course it's self promotion! I want people to come in and see some of my images!

Sly self name dropping????? Hmmm....

Wow is that car in the first pic in GT4!? It's more beautifull than anything else I've ever seen dude!!!:drool: That's for sure going to be my new desktop!!

The Charger one is pretty sweet. I'd make it as my wallpaper, but my girlfriend would kill me for changin it from her stupid hamster picture. I curse the day I bought her the stupid thing.

SRV2LOW4ME
The Charger one is pretty sweet. I'd make it as my wallpaper, but my girlfriend would kill me for changin it from her stupid hamster picture. I curse the day I bought her the stupid thing.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I got some of those for my birthday many years back, and they all died shortly after! The stupid things make too much noise at night! But anyway, thanks for the compliments! Gonna get started on a few more here pretty soon!

G-T-4-Fan
Wow is that car in the first pic in GT4!? It's more beautifull than anything else I've ever seen dude!!!:drool: That's for sure going to be my new desktop!!

Well of course, It's just a RUF CTR 2 with the white balance turned to red, and the exposure all the way down, and alot of jaggies cleaned up in Photoshop! Glad you like it!:)

G-T-4-Fan
Offcourse I like it lol, come on, admit it, you MUST like them too don't you?!!:P

...can I maybe make it my avatar?:nervous:

Oh yeah, Love it!
Sure you can make it your Avatar! And if you liked that one, check out the one I'm about to upload!

Ok I'll be prepared m8, just updated my pictures too, in my thread, still gotta choose a bit between yours, and.....this one:

Edit: now picture is good again, but I'm still going for yours, I just....it's....it's got style, and mine, well......less style...
Edit 2: Nah, I'm gonna pick the first one still, I love the dirt or smoke or what is it, coming out from the back:drool: JUST LOVE IT! Thanks dude!!

>>EDIT 3<<> OW YEAH, it's a bit blurry, but thats because of the "saving for web" quality in photoshop....BUT STILL: OW YEAH THANKS:D

Just uploaded a new CTR 2! It's my favorite one so far, but the Charger has to stay on my desktop because my brother dose'nt like the imports!

G-T-4-Fan
Edit: now picture is good again, but I'm still going for yours, I just....it's....it's got style, and mine, well......less style...
Edit 2: Nah, I'm gonna pick the first one still, I love the dirt or smoke or what is it, coming out from the back:drool: JUST LOVE IT! Thanks dude!!

The Avatar looks kinda blurry??? What is the pixel size on them, and I'll see if I can put a cool border or something around it to make it look more clean!

I dunno what the PIXEL size is, but well, I got the limit, 100 pixels by something else, can't get any bigger than 100 pixels right?

Attachments

2.4 KB · Views: 341
Master_Yoda
great pics, but i really like my pic of my Impreza getting major air. but i really like the lime green charger and i can't decide wich one....

this was what i was referring to by the 'shameless self promotion' quote. No offense to the starter of this thread. Great pics as well!

speedy_samurai
this was what i was referring to by the 'shameless self promotion' quote. No offense to the starter of this thread. Great pics as well!
i wasn't promoting my self. I was thinking what should be my wallpaper cause i like them both so much. (His charger is my wall paper)

Back